Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Lawrenceorourke's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by LawrenceOrourke, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LawrenceOrourke

1. Name - Lawrenceorourke
    2. Time Zone - Eastern Daylight Time
    3. Age - 16
    4. No i'm not a staff on any other server i only play this server to be honest.
    5. Discord Name - Okay Google#9228
    6. Yes i have the ability to record minecraft videos if needed to be used
    7. On OP Factions i have Galactic Rank ( Jupiter Dimension )

2) Elaborate

1. Im most active on OP Factions ( Jupiter Dimension ) almost every day
    2. I play OP Factions almost every day except for days I am away from my home/ on vacation etc.
    3. Yes, I actually was false banned a long time ago on Universe.mc for “cheating” but i was eventually unbanned because the staff realized it was false and i wasn't ss’ed
    4. I would have to tell them to “Please don't spam me you will have to wait for your mute time sorry.
    5. I made the mistake of stealing money from my parents one time and I felt very guilty even though they weren't very mad at me , I still felt like they should have been more strict with me.
    6. If I were to make an incorrect punishment towards a player and people were telling me it was fasle i would investigate it more to see if it was actually false and if it was i would tell them sorry it was false its 100% my fault it won't happen again.
    7. I do like to pvp on the server a lot, and people accuse me of “hacking” so I don't know if people accusing me of hacking would affect me becoming a staff member or not. Thanks for reading my staff application hope you enjoyed it <3

1. I don't actually have any type of server moderation or anything like that i never thought i would be interested it in. But i've been playing on Universe.mc for really long and even though i'm not a moderator/staff member I still act like one in chat towards spammers or people that are about to get muted by saying something bad, i tell them please stop or you could catch a real mute by a real staff member. Also i think i would be a good staff member considering i play this server so much and im respectful to others and I try to help everyone out that needs it. I Think it would be helpful to have more staff members that are more talkative and see most things people type in chat if people are asking for help or anything that a constant staff member would need to do. I'm also pretty chill with other staff members that are on universe.mc i think i would fit in and there wouldn't be a problem.
    2. I play baseball outside of minecraft i like to be athletic.
    3. If to many people are spamming me at once I would immediately go to whoever the first person to message me was and see what there problem is and keep working my way through all the people that are messaging me, but if I were to see there is a hacker on something on the server i would go on discord see which admin/jr.mod/mod/etc and get them on.

2. Tank

Tank Media Manager, Admin, Staff Application Critic
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing any application you may choose to create in the future. Also, check out our general requirements.

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - Lacks overall detail.
    - Formatting errors.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 2 weeks.

Thanks, Management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.