Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied LAG3X3 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by LAG3X3, Sep 8, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAG3X3

LAG3X3 Member

• Minecraft Username: LAG3X3

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): LAG_EXE Eliteokie zEliteokie (in order)
    • What's your timezone?:

• Are you staff on any other servers?: no i am not i want to try out being staff

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: zEliteokie#2081

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:yes

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:yes

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: Jupiter is the only thing i play

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i can have atleast 4-6 hours on weekends and3-4 hours on weekdays

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):yes at the beginning of my journey i used a hacked client and got banned appealed to Acceptation and got unbanned

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: iwould tell them to stop or i will mute them too and if they keep doing it i would mute them

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: i got mad and i cussed out someone on the server and i got muted so i waited it out then i learned
    never do it again

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): well if i do become staff on the server i would support the server i would be on every single day unless i was on vacation but iwould make mistakes and learn from them then never make that mistake again and i would most likely just play as another player but if there were hacker reports like i said i would deal with it

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:no i dont all i do is play mc.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: i would deal with the hacker then disconnect the person playing music .

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: i would fix the punishment and if they keep spamming i would mute them if they didnt stop

11) Anything else we should know?: i love anon and i think there should be an EXE tag for all the people in the server that have EXE in there names like im LAG3X3 itsstillexe so yeah thats allhope i get accepted!

FreeDaniel likes this.
  2. FreeDaniel

FreeDaniel Member

good luck sir

LAG3X3 likes this.
  3. LAG3X3

LAG3X3 Member

i hope i get staff i have been playing a while and i know all the rules so like:p plus i have always wanted staff.

4. unstacked

unstacked Network Helper
    Helper

Just wanted to quickly remind you for question #7 you must have 200+ words within that portion.

5. Vlurb

Vlurb Member

-1 Looks like you don't even care about applying, Lack of detail, Lack of effort

6. LAG3X3

LAG3X3 Member

Vlurb your just mad that my fac raided ur base with only 1 man... and You unstacked thx dude ill work on that

7. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

Unfortunately, That comment makes me feel like you are a little bit immature, And also to be staff, You cant be fighting people, You need to be, Well You should not be rude to players and create conflict within the server. Sorry but thats a -1 for obvious Reasons and I feel the staff members will agree, Thanks for applying

8. LAG3X3

LAG3X3 Member

uuuggghhh iwas just mad because he nade fun if my first staff app which is this one so....

9. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

You could have reported it

10. TechnoPat

TechnoPat [Former Staff] (I<3Snooker)

You need a lot of work on toxicity and immaturity. The app also requires much more attention to detail, and effort. Please read the writing guide.

11. Takedowns

Takedowns Administrator
    Administrator

Hi there!
    I will be denying this application due to immaturity shown in the comments of the application as well as lack of detail in certain key parts. Please feel free to apply in one weeks time!
    [Locked]​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.