Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied kidbitz Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kidbitz, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username:
    Kidbitz

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable)
    : Kidclient

What's your timezone?
    : Na

Are your staff on any other servers?:
    No

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:
    Yes I have a working microphone and, my Discord name kidbitz#3955
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
    Yes

Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:
    Yes, I have 2nd top rank on pluto and I have 4th top rank on mars

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

On mars pluto and mars realm
    3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

· Monday-Thursday: I have school from 7:30 AM (EST) – 2:40 PM (EST) and once I get home (Around 5 PM (EST) I am able to play as long as needed (Usually I play from when I get home to around midnight or so).

· Friday-Sunday: I am able to play throughout the whole day. From when I wake up in the morning which is usually around 7:00 AM (EST) to about 2:00 AM (EST). I do play a lot and I try to enjoy my time as much as I can.

· I do take breaks here and there to either 1. Do school work that I need to get done. 2. Chores, fixing anything in my house that needs fixing, making food/eating food, and showering/bathing. 3. If my Girlfriend decides to come over and hang out for a bit. Or if I take her to go do something fun like going out to eat etc.…

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):
    Yes, I've been punished many times on different servers because I did hack in the past, I've learned to stop hacking because it won't make me get better at PvP. I also did get banned on one of the servers where I was staff on for "Toxicity" that was pretty quick after my resignation & yes, we all do have some warnings/mutes on some servers for spamming or stuff related to that. I have also been banned on a server for "chargebacks" because they did ban me for no reason, I just did use some challenging PvP words like "Ez" "Ur Bad" & they just did ban me for toxicity, That was in my opinion not right & a false ban so I did chargeback the things that I did buy. The reasons why I do tell all these things is because you need to be honest in an application if you do lie about something & they catch you, you will get denied instantly. It's always better to be honest with everyone.
    5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I’d first ask the player to stop spamming me. Then if the player continues to constantly spam me, I will warn him once. Then if this so said player continues and continues to spam, I will then extend his punishment to 12 hours as that would be his 3rd offence and hopefully that would stop this player from spamming constantly. Now I’d assume this would be on discord as the player would be muted in-game, but if it was in-game and he was on an alternate account then I would give the player a ban for the duration of his mute as he is on an alternate account, therefore, breaking the mute evasion rule. If it was on discord, I don’t think it’d really be appropriate to block the player in any way because if he needs help later on down the line, I’ll still be glad to help the player, but if I need to I can turn my discord notifications off that way I don’t hear him spamming me in the background. Players that like to spam to get unmuted want to get your attention. Now if you don’t give them attention then they will calm down from my experience.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    I did make a mistake on the forums of Saicopvp when someone did not like my idea/suggestion but I did learn to just accept criticism & I said sorry. I now do always keep in mind to act professionally in every situation. Another thing, I did make a mistake is with my friend, we were arguing about just such a small subject but we talked to each other and we did realize that we both were showing childish behavior to each other in that situation. I will always think about the mistakes I did make & how to make sure they will not happen again in the future.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):
    The last time I was moderating on a professional server, was Arduamc. Before I sent the application I knew the guidance line and the penalties. However something that helped me a lot was, I was active in-game and at the same time on the Forum, this showed people I was an active person, and as I understand this means that it counts on your application. But there was a rule; you needed to be over 16 years old to become a staff member. Therefore I waited more or less one year, and after the second application, they decided to accept me for the trainee.
    They showed me how to behave professionally around 500-800 players and how to take difficult actions alone. Between the one year when I was not a staff member, I got good contact with staff members, this helped me a lot. I saw and heard how they discussed what type of punishment the rule breaker is getting. They had a good community for all types of people, no matter their sex, color and any type of background you had. I was Sr Mod on AtlanticFactions I was demoted due to people thought that I duped when I didn't. It happened to be the number of Key alls the owner did well I was ok with the demotion.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

Yes, I do have some activities, this will not affect my playtime but I play football
    9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:
    I will look if another staff member is online which they probably will be & ask them if they have some time to help out moderate the server. If no one replies, I will be telling the peoples to be patient & try to record the hackers, & I will firstly be helping the guy that says someone is blasting in their channel because recording that is ways harder than recording a hacker. I think I can handle that Teamspeak issue really quick & get over to the hackers, but still I will do my best to get other staff to help me with moderating because it's not possible to help out the server in three different places at the same time, I would love to do it but we just need to think realistic & get some other staff members to help you with the situation.
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
    First of all, If I know that I did incorrect punish someone, I will ask a higher staff to clear the punishment or if I have the perms to do it myself I will do it. I would like to tell them that I'm sorry for the incorrect punishment I made, It kinda ruins their experience on the network but I'll be trying to handle things friendly & properly in that situation. Another thing I will do is telling them to stop arguing & tell them that I know that it was incorrect & if they keep arguing about the same thing & telling me that I can get demoted I will just tell them that if they want to report me, they can because I did something wrong.
    11) Anything else we should know?:
    Nothing else to say

----------------------------------------------

Extra question

Why should we choose you as staff over somebody else? :

I am extremely passionate about making the community a better place for everyone, regardless of tag or popularity. Everyone within the community is equal and should be treated as such, including second chances for improvement or change, if needed. I want to provide the best playing experience possible for any user that joins the network, through simple actions such as answering a question asked in chat or providing additional assistance that may take a longer amount of time to complete. If you provide a unique experience, a human experience, for any player on the network, it will leave an impact on them, whether small or large. I believe that everyone should be provided this human experience, by anyone on the network, and the experience must be a positive one. This is why the staff members on the network must provide above-average assistance and expertise in all areas possible, to improve the community and the network. I know that as a human, that I am ready to take this position, to provide that assistance in any way that I possibly can, so that the network can continue to flourish.

2. mr2f0

mr2f0 Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Overall this is a very good looking application. Your answers are detailed, and you have a good experience and a clean record on the server.
    For now, all I can recommend is to make sure you maintain global activity across all realms. Make sure you are chatting and helping out people in chat where possible. This is especially important when applying for helper. Also, make sure you are active on the various platforms on the network. Forums, and discord etc. as you haven't sent many messages in the discord for a few months.
    With that being said, best of luck with your application!

3. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

Thanks, I’ll try my best!

4. gpbOP

gpbOP Member

+10 best application ever, might be a better staff member than i was.

5. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

thanks, dude! i try my best

6. ksklboys2

ksklboys2 Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Kidbitz,
    Overall your application looks really good, but I recommend being a little bit less toxic. In your application you stated that you were toxic in the past and I also noticed it a couple of times on pluto. Other than that, your application has a lot of detail and you clearly put in a lot of time.
    good luck!
    -ksklboys

Kidbitz likes this.
  7. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

thanks, dude I have been less toxic and am changing my ways

8. PENETRATINQ

PENETRATINQ Member

Has a previous record of hacking and toxicity is shown daily.

9. AdiAllen

AdiAllen Member

You're a bit toxic, but I like the application if you keep working on that I think you'll get in.

10. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

Thanks for the feedback

#10 Kidbitz, Dec 7, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  11. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

everything u say here is false, the last time I have been toxic was on stow of pluto and I have never hacked, been banned for hacks. I always play on blc or 1.8.8 lunar

12. PENETRATINQ

PENETRATINQ Member

No, you falsely accused multiple people of DDOsing without evidence which isn’t very mature of you.

13. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

I only accused you of ddosing me and I have reason to believe which I'm not gonna explain here. if you don't have anything positive to say don't say it thankyou.

14. AdiAllen

AdiAllen Member

Also I’m going to change my reply you’re really toxic even yesterday you were roasting my faction if your gonna apply for staff might want to change how you type in game you can start roasting people -1

15. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

what did i say? i havent been roasting anyone lol

16. AdiAllen

AdiAllen Member

You were doing something obnoxious like saying something about us don't quite remember but I do know it wasn't a positive message but either way you're pretty toxic gotta work on that mate

17. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

I haven't said anything to yall in the chat at all yesterday lol..

18. AdiAllen

AdiAllen Member

What ever if you're going to lie to me maybe when staff read this they can check chat logs.

19. Kidbitz

Kidbitz Member

I hope they do

20. Snooker

Snooker Administrator
    Management Team Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Immature/Unprofessionalism
    -Toxicity

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.