Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Kennethdogg03 staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by kennethdogg03, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennethdogg03

kennethdogg03 Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: kennethdogg03

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

• What's your timezone?: NA

• Are you staff on any other servers?: No, I want UniverseMC to be the first server i am staff on :)

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: kennethdogg03#4538

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: yes

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: yes on mars

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: mars

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-6 hours daily

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): Yes, the faction Oxford taught me how to script. They showed me how you can make extra money by setting the script up to buy gold and sell it for more with a sell sponge. I wouldn't think scripting was bannable since the whole Oxford faction was bragging how they been doing it for days so i decided to do it. After like 2 hours of scripting i was perm banned for scripting. I should've never scripted and told the owner the bug, I never thought i would get caught since no one from Oxford was banned yet but I guess I was wrong. I was very sorry for abusing this bug i should've reported it when I found out about it. I was perm banned and it sucked since i cannot play on the server no more. Everyone deserves 2nd chances. I understand that what i done was breaking the rules but others abused the shop way more and are still not banned yet. I swore to AnonymousOG i will never script again on his server!
    5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would tell them to calm down. If they get very aggressive i would have to start warning people since player disrespect or harassment is against the rules. If it would get very serious like including racism or death threats i would mute since UniverseMC is a friendly server and does not promote hate

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I had a crush on this girl, her name was Carina and she was very cute. She had a big butt and was so funny. She smoked weed when i did too but very rarely. One day we decided to skip school to go smoke weed. We met up in the morning at school at the cafeteria and walked to her house, when we arrived she called her plug to get some weed. Her plug was not responding so i told her that we should go to my plug. She agreed so we went to my plug in a apartment complex which was very close to the school. We went their and i met up with my 3 friends Keanu, Juju and JP. We all went inside the plug apartment and brought like 5 grams of weed and like 5 blunts. We was all smoking very high inside the apartment. After like a hour Keanu and Juju went to get more weed. They left the apartment to get weed somewhere else and little did they know police was in the apartment complex looking for people who was skipping. They got my friend Juju and had him in handcuffs while they chased Keanu but he made it inside the apartment in time, but he dropped the weed outside of the apartment room on the stairs to get on the 2nd floor. He tried to get JP to get the weed but he did not want to so he told me, i agreed and went to look for the weed. I was blind so i could not see very well and Keanu was shouting saying "The weed is right their, the weed is right their". After like 20 seconds of looking a officer came down the stairs out of no where and pushed me against the wall and put me in handcuffs. I was very nervous and thought i was going to jail that day too. He put me against Juju with handcuffs on and kept asking us questions. I denied every question he asked because i did not want to snitch on my friends. After like 20 minutes of them asking questions they took us to the school and they wrote us up for skipping and smoking off campus. I received 10 days of out of school suspension. My family was so stressed out, they thought i was a horrible person and was crazy. I lost my mind those days, i was very depressed and stressed out. I thought that my family will never forgive me. My dad cried and was very emotional because he smoked too but he would never think that i would smoke. He was very pissed and mad at me and was also very sad. I turned suicidal for a couple days but i got over it after like 3 days. My parents took all my electronics and i was stuck in my room all day. I had a lot of time to think and i recovered after like a week. I swore not to smoke weed no more. Ever since i have not smoked weed no more.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): I have not been staff on a server. I wanted to become staff on UniverseMC because i think it lacks in staff for Mars. I love to help people and always dreamed to become staff on a server. I am 15 and i currently think i am mature enough to become a staff member and help people out. I do have leadership experience, I am Co leader of cobra and I love helping my faction members out. If i was staff i could help the whole server out. I am very active and i have all the requirements for staff. I know how to screen share, record video's, have a mic for discord, and a great personality! I also like UniverseMC more then other servers because UniverseMC staff actually care about their fellow server mates. Other servers like Verixpvp, and Invasionpvp are jerks to the people who play on the server. UniverseMC has the best staff I've seen after my experience on playing on faction servers.My favorite staff member is pxlize because he loves to help people. He is very good staff since he helps people and is very supportive. I would love to help him by being staff and helping him on mars factions! I would love to be apart of this staff team and would find this a big accomplishment while playing gaming as a teenager.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: I play Fortnite a little. I have my own lawn cutting business during the summer. I like to cut a lawn every day to make some cash because i am saving up for a car. I am a football player at my school, i play wide receiver and corner. I also like to do community work for community hours for my resume. I love helping people in real life because it makes me feel so happy :D

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I would ask another staff member to help me if i am very busy. But if i am not busy i would try to help the hacker situation first since hacking is very unfair. I would contact a jr mod and tell them the situation. After that i would join the discord and see if someone is really blasting music. If so i would warn the player to not play loud music again. If they do it again i would have to punish them or let higher staff decide the punishment.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it? I would admit i made a mistake and let staff know. I would apologize to the player and tell them how sorry i am. I would even give them some of the stuff i grinded in game to them like some in game money or armor. If they do not accept then i will probably buy them something from the buy craft store as a apology since i do not like making mistakes. In the past i was banned on a server named mineheroes for hacking. I was very mad since i was false banned and was finally unbanned after a week for being banned. The ban was false and i know how it feels to get false punished. I was very angry and did not get any reward or item for being false banned for a week. If i ever make a false punishment i would be sure to make it up

11) Anything else we should know?: I am a 11th grader and currently in summer. I will be very active and supportive during the summer since i do not have school and only have football practice.

Title your application: “(Your In-Game Username)'s Staff Application”
    Example: “Jeb_'s Staff Application”

NOTE: Asking anyone on the UniverseMC staff team to view your application will result in an instant denial of your application.Also, failure to follow this format will result in an instant denial of your application. If your application is denied, you will need to wait at least one week to re-apply.

#1 kennethdogg03, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Voltrix likes this.
  2. Voltrix

Voltrix Member

Quality application. Well written.

3. GamerClick

GamerClick VeryEpic

I have some recommendations
    -try adding different colors for your questions, so its easier to read the questions and answers.
    -on question 8 add more detail, try telling us why you want to become staff and what you can contribute.
    -question 6 has a couple details, that I feel are unnecessary.
    I like your scenarios and they have good detail.
    I hope you take my recommendations into consideration!
    Best of Luck!​

4. aggames3000YT

aggames3000YT Network Moderator

Hello kennethdogg03 I have read your application and I have a few suggestions for you.

-increase your global activity as I’ve never seen you online. (Discord forums and ingame)
    -help players in chat.
    -add more colour to your application.
    -make it so your questions and answers are easy to tell apart.
    -and if possible remove the emotes.

-aggames3000YT

5. kennethdogg03

kennethdogg03 Member

sorry i stopped playing on universemc i kept getting ddosed too toxic but thanks for the advice

6. Tank

Tank Media Manager, Admin, Staff Application Critic
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing any application you may choose to create in the future. Also, check out our general requirements.

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - Inactivity.
    - Lack of detail.
    - Grammatical errors, semi-immature sections.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 2 weeks.

Thanks, Management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.