SamDoesGamezYT
MiningRainbowzYT
Rainbowlove303

• Timezone:

My timezone is EST.

I am 14 years old.

• Are you staff on any other servers?:

I’m currently not staff on any servers.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:

Yes, I have access to discord & a working microphone. My discord name and the tag is ~Sem The Corona Cactus~#2889

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

Yes, I do.

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

I also have [Nebula] rank on Jupiter, [Emperor] rank on Neptune, & [Venus] on Venus.

Elaborate
<<------------------>>-<<------------------>>

1) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?

I am most active on Neptune.

2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Monday - 12 Hours
Tuesday - 12 Hours
Wednesday - 12 Hours
Thursday - 12 Hours
Friday - 12 Hours
Saturday - 12 Hours
Sunday - 12 Hours

**These times are subject to change**

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

UniverseMC
<<----->>--<<----->>

On UniverseMC I got two warnings, one three years ago & one a year ago.

Phoenix Factions
<<----->>--<<----->>

I was falsely banned from this server after one of the owners framed me for a rule he broke.

Skyblock.Net
<<----->>--<<----->>

My account was hacked over two years ago and advertised on this server.

4) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

If it was my first week as a helper and I muted a well-known player I would tell them first to calm down. I would state the reason they were muted and try to get them to understand their mute. If they still want to be unmuted I will explain to them how they, just as any normal player, have to wait out their mute and arguing with me about their mute won’t get the mute lifted.

5) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

I dated a guy who didn't understand I was busy. We broke up. I learned dating is stupid during theatre season & that he's a <Swear Word>.

6) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words)

Phoenix Factions
<<----->>--<<----->>

The first server I was staff on was the summer of 2016, I was 10. I was [Helper] however the second owner didn’t like that I was staff at such a young age because the requirement is 16 years old for staff. I ended up getting demoted after one of the helpers who was my friend got demoted. He threatened to DDoS the server and everyone was freaking out and during that, the owner found time to grief one of the warps and told the main owner. I got demoted for that along with being IP banned and one of the OG’s of this server was also banned for defending me.

Demotion/Resign - Demoted
Rank - [Helper]

Ongoing Server? - Incorrect
Gamemode/s - Factions

Legion’s Server
<<----->>--<<----->>

One of the other helpers from Phoenix Factions' staff team was Liam, he was the one who started the whole disaster. He had a friend named Legion who was making a server, with Legion and Liam both as owners they made the server, after a bit they were looking for beta testers. At the time Liam messaged me asking if I would beta test I was with Ash (An OG YouTuber & player of UniverseMC) and we were getting ready to stream. Liam & Legion let Ash and I beta test and stream on the server, after a bit a few of my friends got on and helped. That night Ash, a friend of mine, and I all applied for [Helper] and we got accepted. After everyone went to bed Legion, Liam, some other staff members, and I got on and did some work, I got promoted to [Admin], then [Manager], then after a while I made my way to [Co-Owner] I never actually got demoted however we ended up shutting the server down because of issues between the team.

Demotion/Resign - Server Was Shut Down
Rank - [Co-Owner]
Gamemode/s - Prisons *Was in the process of adding Factions*

Frosty Factions
<<----->>--<<----->>

After Legion’s server went down a few months later I got a message from a group chat Liam had made. He told us about a new server he was creating. Since he has worked with me in multiple projects and servers he started me off as [Admin], I moved up to [Sr. Admin], then made my way up to [Manager]. We ended up never releasing the server because on the staff team he had and all the devs, owner, and such were on my team for something else.
Demotion/Resign - Server Never Got Released
Rank - [Manager]

Gamemode/s - Factions

UniverseMC
<<----->>--<<----->>

As most of you know I was [Sr. Mod] on UniverseMC. I had almost been staff for a year however on 9/15/18 I was demoted due to strikes. (11/24/17 - 9/15/18) While on UniverseMC, I memorized the punishment guidelines as well as tried to help others on the staff team with punishments and overall anything they needed help with. My PMs were always open for questions especially for the new members on the team who would need to get used to the system. I was staff here four times overall I was staff for over a year.

Demotion/Resign - Resigned twice, demoted twice
Rank - [Jr. Mod] & [Sr. Mod] & [Jr. Mod] & [Helper]
Ongoing Server? - Correct
Gamemode/s - Factions, Skyblock, Prisons, Kitpvp

Dawnlight
<<----->>--<<----->>

Dawnlight was a server that was once owned by a Universe staff member. When this server was in the making I got a PM from a staff member who I worked with about becoming staff on Dawnlight, I accepted and started as help but quickly moved up in ranks as I got promoted on UniverseMC. I would also be [Jr. Mod] or [Helper] and have some [Sr. Mod] perms. In the end, I made it to the rank of [Sr. Mod].The owner of Dawnlight was forced to demoted me along with all other UniverseMC staff.
Rank - [Sr. Mod]

Ongoing Server? - Not Sure
Gamemode/s - Factions

ItsUniverse
<<----->>--<<----->>

ItsUniverse is a player made server meant to be like UniverseMC. The player who created that server asked me to join the staff team as [Manager], I soon got promoted to [Co-Owner] and soon was asked to replace someone and get [Owner] . I have resigned from this server not long ago as I could see it wasn’t going anywhere.
Demotion/Resign - Resigned

Rank - [Owner]
Ongoing Server? - On Break
Gamemode/s - Factions

Atlanthea
<<----->>--<<----->>

This server was also created by a player, I was hired as [Staff Manager] because I have experience working with staff and such. I was promoted to [Server Manager] not long after, this morning I was talking to the owner about the release and one of the [Co-Owner]s got demoted so he promoted me to [Co-Owner] to replace him. This server was supposed to release a week ago however the owner wanted me to be able to be on for the release and I couldn’t make it. He wouldn’t let me resign when I asked to so I started becoming less and less active until he demoted me, as my way of resigning. This owner and an ex-owner are extremely disrespectful & have no sense in how to treat their staff, ex-staff, and players.
Rank - [Co-Owner]

Gamemode/s - RPG Roleplay & Factions

For the sake of length, I have removed my out of Minecraft leadership experiences.

7) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

School, Drama, Soccer

<<----->>--<<----->>

8) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

If I was getting messaged by 2 players about a hacker, while being messaged on Discord for someone blasting music, and getting a bunch of questions, I would quickly switch my channel to the one with the person blasting music and ask them to stop. At this time I would still be answering questions and chat and if I wasn’t SS approved by this point I would message someone who is SS approved, on discord to deal with the hacker. If I was SS approved I would message someone on discord to log on that gamemode to help answer questions while I dealt with the hacker. I would watch the hacker making sure it wasn’t a false report and I would deal with them accordingly. If the person does not stop blasting music I will tell the people in the voice chat to mute the person while I gave the two options, one, stop playing music or, two, be kicked from and, or muted on the Discord. By this point, assuming he stopped I would go back to answering questions until the commotion died out.

9) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?

Incorrect Punishment
<<----->>--<<----->>

If my punishment was incorrect I would quickly calm down the players by telling them that the punishment will be lifted and removed. After the players stopped spamming and arguing with me I would:

Warn
<<--->><<--->>

Contact an admin to get it removed as admin+ are the only ones who can remove warnings.

Mute // Ban
<<--->><<--->>

Contact a mod+ since /unmute & /unban is given to mod ranks.

Correct Punishment
<<--->><<--->>

If the punishment I issued to the player wasn't correct I would explain the situation so the players would understand. I would tell them how the player broke the rule and why the punishment would not be removed. I would say that if they continued to argue with me about the punishment they would receive a punishment (If that rule is still on guidelines) and that would most likely get them to stop. If not I would issue out the correct punishments to the players still arguing.

10) Anything else we should know?

Nope! Thank you so much for reading my application!

{#AllBae<3}

Dnoxal

Network Staff
Suggestions
You kind of Copy and Pasted your old application, try and fix some things.
Become globally active (Haven't seen you on much ;) )

Best of luck! I hope to work with you again!

Superior

Astronaut
Suggestions

Agreed, I haven't really seen you on jupiter that much, anyways,

Good luck on your application!

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Suggestions

Hello Tentor,
I actually went through my old application and changed most of it and I was on every gamemode today. Also I have been on for over 12 hours since Monday.
Agreed, I haven't really seen you on jupiter that much, anyways,

Good luck on your application!
Hello Superior,
I was actually just on Jupiter, I hope to see you more! Thank you!

- JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Have not seen you globally active. Otherwise good luck.
Hello Dodgedblocks,
I've been online for the past few days, you haven't seen me because you're banned. I've been on discord all day for the past few days.

- JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

Zoxide

Astronaut
Heyo Sam! Here are a few suggestions to help you within the application process;

» Become more globally active.
» When in calls try to mute mic when you’re on the phone etc.

Best of Luck
- Zoxide

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Heyo Sam! Here are a few suggestions to help you within the application process;

» Become more globally active.
» When in calls try to mute mic when you’re on the phone etc.

Best of Luck
- Zoxide
Hello Zoxide,
I'm trying to be more globally active & I usually do but if I know it's going to be short I don't bother, or if I'm doing something.

- JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

SniffieFTW

Astronaut
+1 great detail, also I loved all the information you have provided.

+1 your experience is great, I haven’t seen an application where people had a lot of experience like your self.

-1 color, colors are good but I personally think, there might be a little to much color.
-Sniff

Untroubled

Astronaut
Best of luck!

PENETRATINQ

Astronaut
You're globally inactive and your previous actions taken as staff were irresponsible!

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
+1 great detail, also I loved all the information you have provided.

+1 your experience is great, I haven’t seen an application where people had a lot of experience like your self.

-1 color, colors are good but I personally think, there might be a little to much color.
-Sniff
Hello Sniff,
Thank you so much for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my application. The colors on my application are the colors I normally go-to for anything. I also find some colors look very positive and I feel this represents me as a person. Thank you so much for your thoughts. I hope to see you on UniverseMC more often!
Best of luck!
Hello Untroubled,
Thank you! Have a nice day!
You're globally inactive and your previous actions taken as staff were irresponsible!
Hello PENETRATINQ,
Every day I log onto every gamemode although yes it is true I mainly am on Neptune at some point every day I am on all servers. I don't believe I was irresponsible last time I was staff as I never did anything wrong other than the fighting one time. I'm sorry you feel this way about me and if you give me the chance to prove I have changed you will find I have matured since that time. Thank you so much for your thoughts on my application I hope you have a lovely day!

- JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}

Jokester

Astronaut
Simple Information

• Minecraft Username:

JustCallMeSemYT

• Previous Minecraft Usernames:

JustCallMeSamYT
AkariDoesGamezYT
SamDoesGamezYT
MiningRainbowzYT
Rainbowlove303

• Timezone:

My timezone is EST.

I am 14 years old.

• Are you staff on any other servers?:

I’m currently not staff on any servers.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:

Yes, I have access to discord & a working microphone. My discord name and the tag is ~Sem The Corona Cactus~#2889

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

Yes, I do.

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

I also have [Nebula] rank on Jupiter, [Emperor] rank on Neptune, & [Venus] on Venus.

Elaborate

1) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?

I am most active on Neptune.

2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Monday - 12 Hours
Tuesday - 12 Hours
Wednesday - 12 Hours
Thursday - 12 Hours
Friday - 12 Hours
Saturday - 12 Hours
Sunday - 12 Hours

**These times are subject to change**

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

UniverseMC
<<----->>--<<----->>

On UniverseMC I got two warnings, one three years ago & one a year ago.

Phoenix Factions
<<----->>--<<----->>

I was falsely banned from this server after one of the owners framed me for a rule he broke.

Skyblock.Net
<<----->>--<<----->>

My account was hacked over two years ago and advertised on this server.

4) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

If it was my first week as a helper and I muted a well-known player I would tell them first to calm down. I would state the reason they were muted and try to get them to understand their mute. If they still want to be unmuted I will explain to them how they, just as any normal player, have to wait out their mute and arguing with me about their mute won’t get the mute lifted.

5) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

I dated a guy who didn't understand I was busy. We broke up. I learned dating is stupid during theatre season & that he's a <Swear Word>.

6) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words)

Phoenix Factions
<<----->>--<<----->>

The first server I was staff on was the summer of 2016, I was 10. I was [Helper] however the second owner didn’t like that I was staff at such a young age because the requirement is 16 years old for staff. I ended up getting demoted after one of the helpers who was my friend got demoted. He threatened to DDoS the server and everyone was freaking out and during that, the owner found time to grief one of the warps and told the main owner. I got demoted for that along with being IP banned and one of the OG’s of this server was also banned for defending me.

Rank - [Helper]

Gamemode/s - Factions

Legion’s Server
<<----->>--<<----->>

One of the other helpers from Phoenix Factions' staff team was Liam, he was the one who started the whole disaster. He had a friend named Legion who was making a server, with Legion and Liam both as owners they made the server, after a bit they were looking for beta testers. At the time Liam messaged me asking if I would beta test I was with Ash (An OG YouTuber & player of UniverseMC) and we were getting ready to stream. Liam & Legion let Ash and I beta test and stream on the server, after a bit a few of my friends got on and helped. That night Ash, a friend of mine, and I all applied for [Helper] and we got accepted. After everyone went to bed Legion, Liam, some other staff members, and I got on and did some work, I got promoted to [Admin], then [Manager], then after a while I made my way to [Co-Owner] I never actually got demoted however we ended up shutting the server down because of issues between the team.

Demotion/Resign - Server Was Shut Down
Rank - [Co-Owner]

Gamemode/s - Prisons *Was in the process of adding Factions*

Frosty Factions
<<----->>--<<----->>

After Legion’s server went down a few months later I got a message from a group chat Liam had made. He told us about a new server he was creating. Since he has worked with me in multiple projects and servers he started me off as [Admin], I moved up to [Sr. Admin], then made my way up to [Manager]. We ended up never releasing the server because on the staff team he had and all the devs, owner, and such were on my team for something else.
Demotion/Resign - Server Never Got Released
Rank - [Manager]

Gamemode/s - Factions

UniverseMC
<<----->>--<<----->>

As most of you know I was [Sr. Mod] on UniverseMC. I had almost been staff for a year however on 9/15/18 I was demoted due to strikes. (11/24/17 - 9/15/18) While on UniverseMC, I memorized the punishment guidelines as well as tried to help others on the staff team with punishments and overall anything they needed help with. My PMs were always open for questions especially for the new members on the team who would need to get used to the system. I was staff here four times overall I was staff for over a year.

Demotion/Resign - Resigned twice, demoted twice
Rank - [Jr. Mod] & [Sr. Mod] & [Jr. Mod] & [Helper]
Gamemode/s - Factions, Skyblock, Prisons, Kitpvp

Dawnlight
<<----->>--<<----->>

Dawnlight was a server that was once owned by a Universe staff member. When this server was in the making I got a PM from a staff member who I worked with about becoming staff on Dawnlight, I accepted and started as help but quickly moved up in ranks as I got promoted on UniverseMC. I would also be [Jr. Mod] or [Helper] and have some [Sr. Mod] perms. In the end, I made it to the rank of [Sr. Mod].The owner of Dawnlight was forced to demoted me along with all other UniverseMC staff.
Rank - [Sr. Mod]

Ongoing Server? - Not Sure
Gamemode/s - Factions

ItsUniverse
<<----->>--<<----->>

ItsUniverse is a player made server meant to be like UniverseMC. The player who created that server asked me to join the staff team as [Manager], I soon got promoted to [Co-Owner] and soon was asked to replace someone and get [Owner] . I have resigned from this server not long ago as I could see it wasn’t going anywhere.
Rank - [Owner]
Ongoing Server? - On Break
Gamemode/s - Factions

Atlanthea
<<----->>--<<----->>

This server was also created by a player, I was hired as [Staff Manager] because I have experience working with staff and such. I was promoted to [Server Manager] not long after, this morning I was talking to the owner about the release and one of the [Co-Owner]s got demoted so he promoted me to [Co-Owner] to replace him. This server was supposed to release a week ago however the owner wanted me to be able to be on for the release and I couldn’t make it. He wouldn’t let me resign when I asked to so I started becoming less and less active until he demoted me, as my way of resigning. This owner and an ex-owner are extremely disrespectful & have no sense in how to treat their staff, ex-staff, and players.
Rank - [Co-Owner]

Gamemode/s - RPG Roleplay & Factions

For the sake of length, I have removed my out of Minecraft leadership experiences.

7) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

School, Drama, Soccer

<<----->>--<<----->>

8) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

If I was getting messaged by 2 players about a hacker, while being messaged on Discord for someone blasting music, and getting a bunch of questions, I would quickly switch my channel to the one with the person blasting music and ask them to stop. At this time I would still be answering questions and chat and if I wasn’t SS approved by this point I would message someone who is SS approved, on discord to deal with the hacker. If I was SS approved I would message someone on discord to log on that gamemode to help answer questions while I dealt with the hacker. I would watch the hacker making sure it wasn’t a false report and I would deal with them accordingly. If the person does not stop blasting music I will tell the people in the voice chat to mute the person while I gave the two options, one, stop playing music or, two, be kicked from and, or muted on the Discord. By this point, assuming he stopped I would go back to answering questions until the commotion died out.

9) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?

Incorrect Punishment
<<----->>--<<----->>

If my punishment was incorrect I would quickly calm down the players by telling them that the punishment will be lifted and removed. After the players stopped spamming and arguing with me I would:

Warn
<<--->><<--->>

Contact an admin to get it removed as admin+ are the only ones who can remove warnings.

Mute // Ban
<<--->><<--->>

Contact a mod+ since /unmute & /unban is given to mod ranks.

Correct Punishment
<<--->><<--->>

If the punishment I issued to the player wasn't correct I would explain the situation so the players would understand. I would tell them how the player broke the rule and why the punishment would not be removed. I would say that if they continued to argue with me about the punishment they would receive a punishment (If that rule is still on guidelines) and that would most likely get them to stop. If not I would issue out the correct punishments to the players still arguing.

10) Anything else we should know?

Nope! Thank you so much for reading my application!

{#AllBae<3}
Hello, overall great looking application. As everyone said try being globally active. I see you in calls in discord all the time so keep it up. Have a good one!

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Hello, overall great looking application. As everyone said try being globally active. I see you in calls in discord all the time so keep it up. Have a good one!
Hello Jokester,
Thank you for your comments on my application! I'm glad you liked my application & as I mentioned previously I log onto every gamemode each day. Thank you for your time & have a lovely day!

- JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

mr2f0

Staff Operator
Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the denial is the following:
- Past immaturity/toxicity

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!​

Status
Not open for further replies.