USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Resolved IzaTwo's application for helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzaTwo

Astronaut
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Minecraft Username:
IzaTwo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Timezone:

CET (Central European time)

• Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone?

I have a good working mic and headset and i have teamspeak, discord, slack, skype and i can get what ever else i need
• Do you have the ability to record minecraft videos?

I don't post content on my youtube channel only have it for posting proof of people hacking, but yes i do have acces to record.
• Are you Star (Or Above)
I'm currently Blizzard
Where are you most active on the Universe Server?

I'm most active on factions right now, but if i got accepted i would of course start checking up on other gamemodes and remember to spread out so we don't have 4 staff on factions and none on the other gamemodes.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Monday: 4-5 hours
Tuesday: 4-5 hours
Wednesday: 4-5 hours
Thursday: 4-5 hours
Friday: 7-10 hours
Saturday: 8-10 hours
Sunday: 5-6 hour

This schedule won't always be true as i might have IRL stuff to deal with like homework and stuff like that.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

I was banned and unbanned from UniverseMC like 10 times within 10 minutes becuase a higher staff member told a lower staff member i wasn't hacking but the lower staff member was mad i killed him so he kept on banning me even tho the higher staff member told him multiple times to stop, but it was resolved and i wasn't banned for more then 10minutes.

Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

Of course before punishing a player i would make sure that it says in the guidance lines that it is the correct thing to do, but we all make mistakes ones in a while so to look more proffesional i would tell the player to report me on forums and then go ahead and ask a higher staff if what i did was wrong or correct, if it was wrong i would give the player my apologies and make sure it doesn't happen again and get the player unpunished.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month?

I bought battlepass in fortnite and now i don't like the game anymore so it was a huge mistake spending my money on fortnite before making sure i really liked the game a lot
How did you deal with it?

I sold my account for 15€ and profitted on it since battlepass is only 10€, so i made back my money with an extra 5€
What did you learn?

Never to buy stuff before i know I'm gonna use it.
Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

SuperAwesome

SuperAwesome was a pretty big server when i was staff there had about 300-400 players, i was helper there for a short amount of time before i resigned becuase i started not really liking the kind of server it was, and becuase the staff team wasn't very proffesional and helpful.
ZorinoPrison

ZorinoPrison is probably one of the only minecraft servers i played for a long period of time other then Universe, i was a player there for 7 months before i decided to apply for staff and got accepted and was later promoted to Chat-Mod+ I really learned a lot from that server on how to act when you are staff.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?

I go to work 2 times a week, and sometimes more.
I also go to motocross racing after school 2 times a week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

I would first DM a mod in slack or where ever else i know one would reply first, if i know theres no mods+ available i would do my best to deal with the hacker, if he was blatant enough and i got it on recording i would ban him for as long as i can and ask higher staff to extend the ban, i would hurry into the channel where the loud music is being blasted and kindly ask the player who is doing it to stop and then move him out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?

Well if everyone is arguing i would tell them to stop argueing with me and if they believe my punishment was wrong they could go to our forums site universemc.us and report me, and if they continued i would start punishing them accordingly for arguing with staff since i already gave them a verbal warning, i would not start punishing the arguing players, before i was completely sure that it was a correct punishment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything else we should know?
I havn't played much this season if your gonna check my playtime and think I'm inactive but I am an OG from season 1 and i helped beta test for 2 season of factions reset.

Acceptation

Lost
I would support you but I'm going to go with a neutral for now simply because of your name, I mean it's appropriate and all but there is already a Iza who is a staff member and another Iza who is applying right now aswell, I feel like if there was 3 players named "Iza" something in there name as staff then it will just end up confusing players. Goodluck.

IzaTwo

Astronaut
I would support you but I'm going to go with a neutral for now simply because of your name, I mean it's appropriate and all but there is already a Iza who is a staff member and another Iza who is applying right now aswell, I feel like if there was 3 players named "Iza" something in there name as staff then it will just end up confusing players. Goodluck.
Hello acceptation,
The name Iza is just kind of a joke, and I might change my name again but that shouldn’t prevent me from getting staff.
Glad you liked everything else then the name

YunusEmre

Astronaut
You got a good application, by talking to you through discord I can tell you are a mature person and fit perfectly into the staff role.
Hope to see you on the staff team!

GurshawnGaming

Astronaut
A very straight to the point application, but it isn’t very long... you might wanna look into that

Still, you got my +1

Good luck.

Razvygames27

Astronaut
Things to improve on:
Grammer
Spelling
There's a random 3
The first scenario question (what if the punishment was correct?)
Scenario #3, arguing is not a punishable offence

IzaTwo

Astronaut
Things to improve on:
Grammer
Spelling
There's a random 3
The first scenario question (what if the punishment was correct?)
Scenario #3, arguing is not a punishable offence
Arguing with staff is a punishable offence unless it got changed recently, thank you for your feedback.

RoboticSavage

Restricted
Muted
Hello! You have been moved to Pending, this means your application is being reviewed by our management team to a more detailed depth.

Thanks, Robotic.

Omagls

Astronaut
Recent detail
Capitalise the 'I' it will make you look more mature
Neutral

ItzzzAviator

Yes
Weren't you banned for hacking or something like that?

RoboticSavage

Restricted
Muted
Hello! After much thought and consideration we have decided to put you through to interview stage.

Please contact me via discord and we can organise a time for this.

RoboticSavage#7091

IzaTwo

Astronaut
Hello! After much thought and consideration we have decided to put you through to interview stage.

Please contact me via discord and we can organise a time for this.

RoboticSavage#7091
Thank you Robotic, we are in very similar timezones so shouldn't be too hard to organise a time for my interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.