Join other players on play.universemc.us

Pending Implement /trade, Disallow Soliciting, /smite and Montly Kits Rework

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by UltimateGamer101, Jul 18, 2018.

?

What Do You Agree With?

1. /smite

18.2%
  2. /trade

100.0%
  3. Anti-Soliciting

18.2%
  4. Monthly Kit Rework

63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltimateGamer101

UltimateGamer101 The Greatest Narcissist

/trade
    As you know, there are a lot of scam issues, in-game and out of the game. This system will prevent important items dropped to not be lag cleared and items to be exchanged at the same time.
    Reasons:
    1. Lots of times, faction members without ranks need /fixing and sometimes when your in combat you cant just have time to manually deposit it in a chest so some players might drop it and since when your too busy doing things, you might not notice chat and won't see clear lag so players might drop p5 gear on the ground whilst not knowing about a clear lag and then the clear lag destroys the item.
    2. Scamming. This is a big no-no and /trade will prevent so much less scamming issues. This would let the player add money amounts and maybe even xp in exchange for an item. This would prevent a player from item drop scamming or clear lag issues.

I believe most players will like this to be implemented. However I know there are still scammers out there so unless your a scammer, this shouldnt be a biggy for you.

In-game Items for IRL Money
    Just completely disallow soliciting. A lot of servers disallow this due to it being just a issue that staff just don't want to deal with. Also for in-game trades you can atleast get a staff to middleman. However for irl money, its extremely complicated so I feel as if that you guys shouldn't allow this at all. IRL scams are the worst and staff have no way to refund the scammed person's money so this shouldn't be allowed. Keep in mind there using your product to make money. However buycraft deals should be allowed but not paypal.

/smite
    Now to everyone's favorite part of this thread! /smite. Now ik alot of players know me from Biohazard and our reputation of /smite. I do want to state that I personally did not take part in it and am stating this suggestion in an unbiased way. First of all, it's definetely not fair to revoke /smite from players. I'm sure some players bought that rank just for /smite. However Ik a lot of other non Neptune ranks don't like it due to us "Biohazard" "abusing" this perk. So I am here to offer a reform to /smite. Simply put it on a cool down. I personally suggest a 10 to 15 seconds. This can limit /smite but not remove it from the pvp face.

Monthly Kit Rework
    Currently the monthly kits on mars for ranks are completely useless. They don't give anything of value and since its a monthly kit, it should contain more valuable items like crates keys or ceggs. Not just TNT and a few value blocks. Make it valueable, not just TNT or value blocks because that would make monthly kits totally useless and undervalued. Whatever you do, it needs a buff.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to take a look at this! Make sure to leave any feedback and respond with a vote on what you think is good and what needs to not be tuned!

#1 UltimateGamer101, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. Mine_Clipper

Mine_Clipper Member

I agree with the trade system but not with the /smite. Its so overpowered and even with a cooldown, it does so much damage to players that it isn't fair for anyone.

3. UltimateGamer101

People paid for it. It's not fair to have the perk removed. It should be in-game but not completely removed.

4. Mine_Clipper

Mine_Clipper Member

In the Terms of Services when buying a rank or anything, you agree that the perks of a rank can be changed at any time. The perk is overpowered and is too effective in pvp. This is just my opinion by the way and you're completely allowed to disagree with me, but I'm not going to get in a fight over it.

5. UltimateGamer101

Definitely understandable but where not here to fight, just to let our voices be heard thats all. I believe that they should rework it but not remove it but you think it should be completely removed which is fine. Doesn't affect me i dont have neptune rank anyways. Lol

6. Catgold8

Catgold8 Member

I agree with /trade but not with /smite. /trade is a very useful command for not only preventing scamming but also transporting items back and forth between players. /smite as mine_clipper said is way to overpowered.

7. Kiira

Kiira Member

I agree with the trade, smite, and monthly reward. (you can nerf smite with a plugins easily.)

8. _Yello

_Yello Member

I completely agree with this. Since the fast clear lag is a thing, /trade would make transferring items so much more secure.

9. SinnFein

SinnFein Member

Agreed

10. jsummer

jsummer Member

Yeah, we should have trade because it helps now getting scammed and very safe to know its 100%. +1

11. RussSonLeYT

RussSonLeYT The guy with the most likes on the forums

12. Jaii

Jaii Member

Hey there, thank you for the suggestion regarding /trade. I'll be sure to pass this onto the development team to ensure that we have a secure system put in place to help the players trade their items at ease.

Thread closed and placed into "Pending".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.