Join other players on play.universemc.us

If you don't know me already...

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by AwesomeBroDude, Jan 31, 2019.

1. AwesomeBroDude

AwesomeBroDude Riven Main

Greetings fellow people of the Universe MC network. I am 18 years old and My IGN is AwesomeBroDude and I've been playing since season 8 I believe. Season 8 I was in the faction Unity, season 9 was in Unity, Jelly, and Newtech, and season 10 I competed with Midnight. I am currently in ExcorC as a normal member and loved how this season played out. Last season I decided to purchase the Ghoul rank while it was available because in previous seasons I saw people with the Blizzard rank, and I have to be honest I was a little Jealous. I end up supporting the server every season with donations and purchases of their store items because I love the feeling of having exclusive items that no one else has at the time. I plan on playing every season that this server puts out just based on the seasons I've played. They kill it every time bringing new things to factions and skyblock. In factions, my role is usually cannoning. I have been cannoning for around a year and a half ranging from normal 255's to ac-130's to 600 stackers. I build anything really. I started cannoning in different factions with legend_of_food about 2 months ago and his cannons have taught me most of what I know. I hop to see you guys in game and I'll talk to you all later. I'm out.