USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

How can i possibly be unbanned seriously no joke

BasicX0

Astronaut
Ive been banned for just about half a year now. Ive learned my lesson i have no hacks no booters etc
i promise i wont do what i did again.
i like uni i liked (some) of the staff on uni most being blacklisted now for what ever reason...
Honestly @AnonymousOG Reach me on discord legit i want to get another chance

Toxico

Astronaut
Same issue :).
Basic staff, for me, don’t seem to be changing their mind so good luck .

BasicX0

Astronaut
Same issue :).
Basic staff, for me, don’t seem to be changing their mind so good luck .
Its sad server is very unprofessional.
Ever sense i started i noticed it ill explain more on the anonymousogs board but he reads fourms everyday and I know he read this one he has done everything I have done to him and everyone else triple that he isn't a "nice person" honsestly can't see why we cant give us a break ive proven i don't have any hacks or booters i don't see why i don't get another chance if the owner and countless other staff , members and players get to get away with it scot free if not once multiple times

BasicX0

Astronaut
Like i said server is unprofessional The server itself is botted 1/3 of the player base is fake last 2 people who said this confirmed it and they where former staff high ones too one being ex admin and ex operator both blacklisted and banned off forums now ian isn't a nice guy and censors his community alot he threw those two staff members under the bus for literally no reason i wanted to get unbanned for Jupiter but honestly I'm most likely gonna be banned off forums and censored like they did to the ex staff i mentioned wouldnt doubt it Ian you still have a way of fixing this even tho I doubt you will still wouldnt mind you adding me on discord for a quick chat BasicX#1488 add me
Ment to post this on anonymous board but it was too large

Toxico

Astronaut
You’re completely right.
(This won’t get you unbanned now you’re exposing the server but yes)
Anon is on practically everyday (forums) and the fact that he isn’t even looking at the Suggestions Topic and doesn’t respond makes me wonder do they even get seen.
They Re-use the same spawn every season and when I go to ask others they say it’s actually boring.
And with the staff getting chances bit, (I don’t want Jayden demoted or anything but), he was even more toxic than me.
And he changed his behaviour which I’ve promised multiple times.
I’ve also mentioned, multiple times, how I’m still a kid in his childhood just wanting after school fun - not sitting around slobed watching a pig run Bedwars.

Toxico

Astronaut
That paragraph was scuffed because I didn’t stick to one thing lmao

Lollipop56

Network Developer
DEVELOPER
ADMIN
You both have received multiple chances,

You call it unprofessional for protecting the community against what you have done in the past and are clearly capable of? I call it smart. You have made mistakes and rather than owning up to them you blame the server, it was 100% your fault you are in this predicament. If you can't put up with the punishment don't break the rule in the first place.

You both did so knowing the punishments on this server and receiving multiple bans/punishments for the same offences. I see no reason to provide either of you another chance. You've both got incredibly toxic pasts and that's best left out of our community. We take booters and DDoS Threats along with multiple other offences very seriously.

You both can create appeals if you wish to be unbanned but you know as well as I it's likely going to be denied due to your toxic pasts.

Have a nice day.

Lollipop56 | Developer

Toxico

Astronaut

You call it unprofessional for protecting the community against what you have done in the past and are clearly capable of? I call it smart. You have made mistakes and rather than owning up to them you blame the server, it was 100% your fault you are in this predicament. If you can't put up with the punishment don't break the rule in the first place.

You both did so knowing the punishments on this server and receiving multiple bans/punishments for the same offences. I see no reason to provide either of you another chance. You've both got incredibly toxic pasts and that's best left out of our community. We take booters and DDoS Threats along with multiple other offences very seriously.

You both can create appeals if you wish to be unbanned but you know as well as I it's likely going to be denied due to your toxic pasts.

Have a nice day.

Lollipop56 | Developer
I only received one chance.
And that one chance is when I was unbanned on my previous blacklist which was completely my fault.

I am also owning up to my mistake that got me blacklisted a 2nd time.
I also didn’t blame the server and I don’t recall ever doing that for an attempt to be unblacklisted.
I understand I have a toxic past but that clearly ended last season when I received little punishments because I decided to change.
I then was in a happy mood on a Prison server as a thirteen year old making a silly joke to a silly friend on a silly realm this thirteen year old plays on.

And I’m not sure you’ve seen but I have been helping people out on the forums not because I just want to be unbanned but because I want to help them too.
That can be seen in my staff applications.

good day to you too.

BasicX0

Astronaut

Have a nice day.

Lollipop56 | Developer
you take booters and ddos threats seriously huh? what about your fucking staff members with a history of that <Swear Word> as well as the owner himself LOL?

BasicX0

Astronaut
you take booters and ddos threats seriously huh? what about your fucking staff members with a history of that <Swear Word> as well as the owner himself LOL?
AND i wasnt caught with anything JUST to clarify you assumed i had a booter everything was ASSUMED you ASSUMED I DOXXED IAN YOU ASSUMED I DID THIS AND THAT SO I HAD TO FUCKING ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING I DIDNT DO TO TRY TO APPEAL YOU MADE ME AND SEVERAL OTHER MEMBERS DO THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE NO WAY TO CLEAR ARE NAME SO WE HAVE TO FUCKING ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING WE DIDNT DO PLEASE show me proof of me booting and doxxing YOU CANT I NEVER DID IT

Lollipop56

Network Developer
DEVELOPER
ADMIN
I have nothing to say correct,

I have stated everything I need to state in my previous message, you were never forced to admit anything. What you do is tottally within your control. You know full well you made a lot of mistakes on UniverseMC.

Your luck just run out, good luck appealing if all you can do is create threads like this, have a racist word in your signature and clearly show no remorse for your previous actions. You have clearly not changed one bit.

You know you did wrong, blaming everyone but yourself is going to get you nowhere. I'm not going to further reply to your thread since I have said all that needs to be said.

Lollipop56 | Developer

BasicX0

Astronaut
I have nothing to say correct,

I have stated everything I need to state in my previous message, you were never forced to admit anything. What you do is tottally within your control. You know full well you made a lot of mistakes on UniverseMC.

Your luck just run out, good luck appealing if all you can do is create threads like this, have a racist word in your signature and clearly show no remorse for your previous actions. You have clearly not changed one bit.

You know you did wrong, blaming everyone but yourself is going to get you nowhere. I'm not going to further reply to your thread since I have said all that needs to be said.

Lollipop56 | Developer
You ignored everything And yes i was Forced to admit my actions because i wasn't even allowed to appeal before i """"""admitted""""" what i did fucking typical. Also my appeals get denied without any reasoning at all? Whats up with that just chance? jesus lol

>i haven't changed at all
your right i haven't and i probably never will but im not gonna stand for getting blamed for <Swear Word> i haven't done ive had it with this servers bull <Swear Word> and fake professionalism.

Everything you guys say is a act and a pretty shitty one at that.

Does not really matter anyway servers finna be fucked
only if you knew what i knew
L Shitters