Join other players on play.universemc.us

Pending Himchay's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Himchay, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Himchay

Himchay Member

1) Simple Information
    • Minecraft Username: Himchay.

• Previous Minecraft Usernames: Karmma, ProxyGate, ZexiYT, Transvert, ZoinkMC And ufonacious.

• Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone (EST) For Short.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes, My discord is Himchay#5847 and my microphone is the (Skull Candy Hesh 3 Wireless).

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft videos? Yes, I can record at 1080p 60fps with the (Action Recording Software).

• Are you Star (Or Above) Yes on Jupiter I have Galactic rank.

• What is your full discord name? Himchay#5847.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server? ATM I play Jupiter all day recently I have been on for more then 6+ hours everyday.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 6+ hours every weekday and 8+ hours on every weekends.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have been banned for /nick abuse I was just joking around but I accept the punishment and I will not do it again.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do? Well I would start off by telling them that I have proof of what they have done and if they would like to see it they can message me on discord and/or telegram to see it, If they messaged me telling them it was false I would tell them to make a mute appeal on the forums or buy a unmute on store.universemc.us, If they continued to spam me I would say please stop spamming me or they will be further action taken, If they were still doing I would take what ever action would be needed to take in the situation depending on the staff hand book and higher up staff members.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I made a mistake around (Christmas Time) when I forgot to get my friend a present, How I dealt with it is I told him that I forgot to get his present and I was sorry so I told him I am going to the store right now to go get it, I now know that I need to put the ones I care for before anything else.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words)
    (Server Name) (My Rank) (What I Learned) (Why I Resigned/Demoted)

LuxorMC - Senior Moderator - I learned how to screen share on the server it was actually really fun once I got the hang of it. - The server closed due to the fact that the owner didn't want to run it and he sold the server, If I had the money I would of bought it.
    Proof - I lost it

AlphaMC - Admin - I learned about dupe glitches on here due to the fact that they had like 5 dupe glitches on there so it was interesting to see what the players would do with the dupe glitches. - I resigned due to IRL stress with my family.
    Proof: https://image.prntscr.com/image/X9LVu-ZxT7yUQ9wqECKUyA.png .

HcNations - Administrator - I didn't learn much from this server as I was only staff on the server for 4 months - I was demoted because of inactivity.
    Proof: https://gyazo.com/ed3bceb22e93d3056850b8bdbae71b18 Old ign check namemc.

SpaceRealms - Senior Moderator - this was the first factions server I was ever staff on so I learned the most out of any server I have ever been staff on - The server was sold and the staff team was reset.
    Proof: message dyedye#0001 for proof.

ArsonPvP - Trial Moderator - I was only staff for 1 month so I learned nothing really I mostly just was a chat control. - I was accepted right before map 13 and on map 15 when the server closed I was demoted.
    Proof: I didnt have gyazo or lightshot back then.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?I play football on Tuesdays but football does not start until the start of august but it only goes for around 5 hours and then ever other weekend I have a game.

9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? A hacker on the server is more urgent so I would go and watch the hacker while I am watching the hacker I would go in the teamspeak channel and Ask them to stop playing music if they refuse I would ban them for Ear Rape if its a public lounge and not a private channel that they made, And then I would continue watching the hacker.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it? If I knew I made a mistake I would ask a higher staff member to unban/unmute the player and I would apologize to the player I muted/banned and I would tell the players that I have undid the punishment and that I am truly sorry for wasting your time.

11) Anything else we should know? I am a 15 year old kid looking for a fun hobby/job to work at and I feel like this server is perfect 1 reason is because I like the server and I enjoy playing on the server with my faction ExcorC.

Thank you for taking your time of out your day to read my application and any

2. yoursooonice

yoursooonice Member

3. CodeXeno

CodeXeno Pending Application

Hi Himchay,

I have read your application and there are some things that you can work on.

Pros:
    Age Requirement Met
    Gave proof for experience for staff
    Has discord/working microphone
    Working screen recorder

Cons:
    Application is a bit to vague and I don't think there is a lot of effort pushed into this application.
    For number 10 there is a reason "incorrect punishment" is in apostrophic and that wouldn't be the right answer for the question.
    Most of these server that you so called have experience on, you have been demoted for inactivity and you play almost 6+ hours a day on the server. That is bad since if you become staff on this server you could bring back that same idea from those experiences.
    It is also good to be active on the other servers on the server and not stick to one of the servers.

4. EasilyStrafed

EasilyStrafed Network Helper
    Helper

Hello. My name is Torque I’m here to review your staff application. Firstly I would like to thank you for your interest in applying and taking time out of your day to try and better our server. Here are my conclusions :
    • Seems very active
    • Wide variety of experience
    • Very professional application
    Have a good day thanks for playing UniverseMC
    -Torque

5. ItzzzAviator

ItzzzAviator Pines 18’
    Helper

Hasn’t been seen since a day ago. Make sure you stay active, and you get more well known in the community. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you chat, so try and work on that.

Other than that, decent application, just work on activity. Seems like you have the experience needed. Good luck

6. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Network Senior-Admin
    Management Team Senior Admin

Pending - Congratulations, you have made it through to the next stage. In this stage we will be reviewing you on your activity in-game and on our social media sites.
    Be sure to stay as active as possible and we will review your app again within the next 3-5 days.

I also would like to see a boost in maturity and professionalism during this stage. That is being mature on all platforms and show you are fit for the position.

Thanks.

7. yoursooonice

yoursooonice Member

8. pxlize

pxlize ˢʰᶦᵇᵃˢ ᶠᵗʷ

@Himchay Congrats on pending. Be as active as you can!

9. Himchay

Himchay Member

Thank You

10. CodeXeno

Congrats on pending, hopefully we can both work together as a team :)

11. SourPatchSkidz

congrats on pending!
    great application!

12. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Network Senior-Admin
    Management Team Senior Admin

@Himchay Please send me your new discord along with your IGN. 3 days to do so.

13. CodeXeno

Keep up the activity last seen almost 6 days ago!