1) Simple Information
• Minecraft Username:
• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):
• What's your timezone?:
I am 16 years old.
• Are you staff on any other servers?:
Not at the moment.
• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:
Yes, my microphone works great and I am able to use discord. My discord tag is Blakerrr#7085
• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
Yes, I can.
• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:
Mars - Ghoul Rank
Jupiter - Galactic Rank
Venus - Astronaut Rank
Pluto - Pluto Rank
Neptune - Legend Rank
Earth - Diamond Rank
2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:
Mars, Pluto, Jupiter, and Earth mainly. I am occasionally on Venus realm.
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Too much time
I can be on from 4pm est to 10pm est during the week
During the weekends, I'm pretty much available at all times.
(Times subject to change, I have a job and schedule changes every week.)
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):
I was banned on the Jupiter realm for "Alt Farming" and "Killaura." The alt farming was an accident and was changed to 30 minutes. The "killaura" was never really proven with an ss , and just a laggy replay mod video. I also got a mute for staff disrespect. I was very rude to a staff member because I was frustrated, and am deeply sorry for my actions.
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:
I'd go over any proof of their punishment and double check every rule to make sure that their punishment is correct and that it will stay. If necessary, I will run it by another staff member before finalizing my decision. After hearing a second opinion from other staff members, I would let the player know that their mute will be staying as it is, and that they can appeal it on the forums. I will try to keep them calm and help them through the appeal process if they choose to go that route.
6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:
I made a pretty big mistake my last time as staff, and I said some things in a ticket towards a friend of mine that I probably shouldn't have said, because it was rude and unprofessional. I have had over a month to think about what I did, and I have realized that what I did was wrong and extremely inappropriate. I learned to keep some things to myself. I also got demoted for saying something rude to an admin in Dms, and I regret my decision of doing that.
7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):
Guardian Skies - Moderator - Server shut down after owner scammed everyone.
PlazaMC - Admin - Resigned when server was sold to another owner
TheDestinyMC - Moderator - Resigned due to poor upper management.
There are a few other servers that I was helper/moderator on, but never ended up carrying out the rank and resigned. On my baseball team, I was a team captain and I had to lead a whole team of kids to win tournaments and games. I have also run a few bigger faction on UniverseMC, including Lost, BoonkGang, Soupypoopy and Bounce. I learned that while leading all of these big factions on the server, you have to stay calm when dealing with problems that may arise, and to always be optimistic, even when things aren't going how you'd like them to be.I have also had many leadership roles in factions that played other servers, many of them ended up being winning factions. Overall, my time leading and managing factions in the last few years has helped me become a stronger leader, and will help me become a great staff member if i am to be accepted.
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:
I like to sleep whenever I can. I also like to go out with my friends, and I have a part time job, working at Subway.
9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:
I would first get a Jr Moderator online to deal with the hacker, as that is the biggest problem at hand. Then, I would make sure to answer any questions being thrown my way, and make sure i answer them to the best of my ability. The last thing I would do is deal with the person blasting music in the voice channel, because that is the least important.
10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
I would go over any proof I have, and check any rules regarding the situation. Then, I would try to run it by another staff member, and then finalize my decision. Once I make my decision, I would either keep or reverse the punishment, and affirm the players that are spamming me that the punishment is correct.
11) Anything else we should know?:
New year new me