Join other players on play.universemc.us

Resolved Get your <Swear Word> together

Discussion in 'Forums Archive' started by Don, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don Member

- Cosmic Client
    Cosmic client gives you many different tools that are't allowed on UniverseMC. Some of these include Tracers, XRay/Exp feature etc. This gives you an unfair advantage over others on the server.

Cosmic client was MADE for the server to DISCOURAGE hacking on there, why would you claim this client has hack features? there is no sense in a server making a hacked client and advertising it to their playerbase. Whoever made this has no clue about the client and has probably never used it either.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cheatbreaker
    Cheatbreaker is a customized mod created for another network that is meant to prevent cheating however due to the fact that screensharing a player using this mod could result in their being banned from another server/network (per the informational website on cheatbreaker) we have blacklisted this mod as screensharing is done based on flags and concerns of the suspected player breaking rules. Being on this or any mod will not prevent a player from being requested to screen share if there is a reason to suspect them of breaking the rules.

Not much to say about this, this clearly is the dumbest thing ever, disallow a mod that makes people not able to hack. When I look at this rule and the one before I notice that you guys kind of want to encourage hacking? both of these clients were made to prevent people hacking. A staff screensharing someone on here that uses Cheatbreaker doesn't get them banned on another server they play, I also have no idea who made this up but he is clearly braindead.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got banned in the discord because I pointed out these two things, the staff on here are honestly so clueless as I noticed someone got banned for using CONSOLE CLIENT on a FACTIONS SERVER, this client is used on almost EVERY FACTION SERVER so that people could easily afk their spawners without manually logging them on and draining their fps

- Also apparently printer still isnt working so how about this being fixed? js

- Staff clearly need more experience

- There is no faction fly which discourages new people from playing

- crophoppers are very slow and you're not able to make a cactus farm without them, which makes them useless

- Tntfill is made terribly, the radius is like 3blocks, cant specify the radius you want to use and you cant specify how much tnt you want in each dispenser

I'll probably get banned on the forums aswell

2. Game_ZOR

Game_ZOR Member

+1 to this! Bravo! :Clap:

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Fanatic

Most plugins don't even support 1.7.10 and Mojang is pushing out the older versions of the game. The likelihood of that happening is close to 0, I agree that printer needs to be fixed along with tntfill and obvious lag issues. But at this moment in time Anon is extremely busy doing things behind the scene that obviously the player base cannot see. I'm sure they will fix the issues at hand. Prioritise, fixing one issue often raises another. I agree with the staff experience matter, but this is the forums and not the place to bring it up.

4. Don

Don Member

Did you even read the post at all?

''Most plugins don't even support 1.7.10'' The server doesnt support 1.7.10 either so wtf are you saying

''Anon is extremely busy doing things behind the scene that obviously the player base cannot see'' Main part of this post was about the rules and not just the things I mentioned that need to be fixed

''but this is the forums and not the place to bring it up'' You're actually dumb, this is the EXACT place to bring these problems up for everyone else to see, and even if I wanted to post it in discord where no one would care about it, like I said I got banned there for saying these things so this also shows how you did not even read the post and just replied nonsense

5. Rebooked

Rebooked Member

+1 Because tntfill is really terrible, printer not working that well and staff really needs more experience (Mostly with cannons etc) Almost got banned today for 'so called bannable cannon'

6. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    Management Team Administrator Owner

With tntfill, no one has EVER told me any issues with it. Please elaborate on that. Also, Printer Im hoping to get fixed by tonight.

7. SemTehPotato

SemTehPotato {#AllBae<3}

Thanks for this report. The management team has noted this issue.
    This thread has been moved to Resolved Bug Reports

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.