Join other players on play.universemc.us

Get to know me: Strixii

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Strixii, May 3, 2019.

1. Strixii

Strixii Member

GREETINGS
    Everyone! I'm Strixii! I'm a 16 year old highschool student living in an unknown faraway land you may or may not know called Aotearoa, most commonly known as New Zealand. Before you start coming at me with questions like do you have an accent?! Have you eaten a kiwi?! Do you catch your food?! I'll answer them here. Yes, no, and questionable.

Yes I hunt with a spear and live in a shack but I have a fully functional gaming setup with pretty fast wifi whereas I can play Minecraft and browse the UniverseMC forum. You kinda get it right? Anyways now a little bit more about me. I've played Minecraft for about 8 years now but quit 2 years ago. I'm finally getting back into it because I want to see how much the community has changed and I've got to say it's not as bad as I thought it would be, and as a matter of fact I LOVE it.

I play basketball, like seriously catch me at the courts. Haha no I'm not THAT good. But I play a lot of basketball and I'm part of my school's competitive team. Out of school I do competitive swimming which I think I'll quit soon because it's actually the same stuff each time. I also attend acting classes because in the future I plan to pursue acting, New Zealand isn't known for it's entertainment industry but I will strive to make sure it will be.

Well, you made to the end of my kind of not-so-boring introduction. Congratulations you survived! If you ever see me around the server don't forget to say hi, I'm always down to make a new friends.

Have a great day!