Join other players on play.universemc.us

Get To Know Me c:

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Jazzy, May 14, 2019.

1. Jazzy

Jazzy Member

Hey, my name is Jazzy also known as Jazzy_Enoshima but must people on universe knew me as IIJazzyII.

I started playing universe on Dec 1st 2017 when a merge happened between Anon’s old skyblock server and Universe.

Technically I was never a player, I had Moderator already on the skyblock server and that transferred over to Universe.

I ended up getting demoted from my Sr.Mod position on March 1st 2018 and quit Universe and Minecraft for a while after that.

I’ve recently have slowly gotten back into Universe again so I decided to make a get to know me since my old one from ages ago was deleted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I’m 21 years old from Melbourne Australia

I'm addicted to caffeine preferably iced coffee.

All I do now days is work and occasionally do some drawing on my tablet.

I work with computers and finance 6 days a week x_x but I love it cause then I’m not broke.

I enjoy Art, Anime and Video Games

My fav movie genre is Horror & Thriller <-< because most of the time they are so bad it's funny.

My Fav shows are Lucifer, Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale (even if it is a mess), The Chilling

Adventures Of Sabrina Spellman, Game of Thrones and Stranger Things

Fav Animes: Kakeguri, Future Diary, BNHA, Darling in the Franxx, FairyTail, Re:Zero,

Danganronpa, Seven Deadly Sins and Say I Love You. (there's more but didn't want it to be a super long list)

I consider my self a pretty nice person so if u see me on the server say Hi cause I need more friends to talk to xD.

Uhhhh there’s nothing else interesting about me so I guess that's my introduction

Sorry I’m such a boring person :p

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction <3

Simplz_ likes this.
  2. 4Hire

4Hire I am 4 Hire

Hey, there I can tell that you're a very interesting person to hang out with.
    I hope i will see you around the Network :)

3. Simplz_

Simplz_ Member

Welcome! I hope you enjoy UniverseMC you seem very nice and a chill person to hang around with. :)

-IGN:Simplz_
    -Discord:Simplz_#1696
    -Telegram:HitBoppinq
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions about the network or need help Feel free to DM in Forums, In-Game, Discord. :)

-Simplz_