Join other players on play.universemc.us

Pending Galactic Demon

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by unstacked, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unstacked

unstacked Member

Thread Title:
    Galactic Demon
    IGN: (In-game name):
    unstacked
    Date:
    May 2, 2019
    Suggestion:
    My suggestion is for a boss to be spawned every couple hours or so. It will run off a timer instead of being spawned and it will be a massive mob (such as a giant zombie as a base.) This demon of sorts should have an astonishing amount of hp that requires the whole server to compete and fight for it. This type of boss will have hp in the 100,000's with the tank ability of an ares. However with such a long cooldown and such difficult ability to kill I think the one player who manages to get the last hit deserves to be rewarded and compensated very well. I am thinking 5x Kingslimes to 3 May CC's. This may seem crazy but if the cooldown is such as a day, that will perfectly be balanced.
    Server:
    Jupiter Planet
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    I feel as though we don't have that many server events other then the basic koth, alien (which is unique), and supply crate events. This type of event would encourage all players to come and fight the boss. It would promote players to visit the warzone and test their strength and their courage. It would also form bonds between people and prove to be a very entertaining event. It could also have something to do with a storyline. Some sort of tale. This idea is suggested for Jupiter, however it is applicable to just about any of the servers.

Winterport likes this.
  2. ItzMxrk

ItzMxrk Member

I personally love this suggestion, I would bring this up to the management team and possibly add it to the next map of Jupiter. Thank you for your suggestion!
    [Locked]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.