Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Free_Tekashi69's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by free69, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. free69

free69 Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: Free_tekashi69

• Previous Minecraft Usernames: idk if you really want to know check

• Timezone: Eastern

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone: yes

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft videos? yes

• Are you Star (Or Above) no

• What is your full discord name? Example: IzaFour#0001 SnazzGiraffe#0012

2) Elaborate
    2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server? Jupiter

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? like from 3 to 8

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. no

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known
    player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do? first off how would they be spamming me if they are muted, case closed. and I wouldn't unmute them

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I forgot the password on my phone I called apple support

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words) Yes I do have previouss moderation experience, I've been playing this game since like 2013 and I have been staff on about a hundred servers before and I've owned like 3 of my own servers that did very well, and I used to be able to be able to develop servers but I dont really remember how to do that and it doesn't look like you need a developer because the server Is set up already. I also am good at leading with stuff if that makes any sense at all but fr though im not stupid and I hope I got that point across but im really not good at thinking of 200 words so ill try my best well I have like 80 more left so yeah. As I said earlier I do have a ton of experience being staff on servers even ones with a lot of people and I got like 7 younger cousins I can handle them I can prolly handle some people on a game. I can also be on like all night sometimes because I can just go on that minechat app and moderate the chat that way. That's pretty much all I can think of.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ? I play basketball a lot im really good but the season is over so I wont have any practice getting in the way of me playing

9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? I will have them message me one by one, geez they aren't animals they understand to calm down

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it? I would tell them to do a staff report on me.

11) Anything else we should know? nope

Title your application: “(IGN) Staff Application”
    Example: “IzaFour's Staff Application”

2. _BlockGame_

_BlockGame_ Member

Immaturity in Q5 Scenario and Q9
    Lack of Effort in Q7
    Isn't Really Known In The Community

3. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

Hello, @free69 Here are some Suggestions.

Suggestions:
    - Become more mature as your responses show massive immaturity
    - Become more Globally Active (Forums, Discord, All Server Platforms, and Twitter if applicable)
    - Add more detail and put forth more effort into your application

Best of Luck.
    -Penguin

4. tamas3137

tamas3137 Member

• Previous Minecraft Usernames: idk if you really want to know check
    • Are you Star (Or Above) no

these two parts show signs of some1 who doesn't play a lot of minecraft and also not much on the server because he does not have higher than mvp

5. _BlockGame_

_BlockGame_ Member

People could have MVP and still have played for more than 2 seasons

6. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Restricted
    Muted

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing your next application https://universemc.us/threads/application-writing-guide.864/ and our general requirements, https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-requirements.15/

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - Lack of dedication
    - Does not seem bothered
    - Not fit for the position.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 1 week.

Thanks.

7. tamas3137

tamas3137 Member

hold up your trying to defend people who dont have star+ m8 look at it this way you could have got it for 10 mil on ah 3 seasons ago and to not have a rank your status would be pretty bad without going on the grind

btw it isnt that hard to get santas now what drop galactic ranks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.