Join other players on play.universemc.us

Accepted Foxy_Ukira's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Foxy_Ukira, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxy_Ukira

Foxy_Ukira Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: Foxy_Ukira

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): AnubisWolf

• What's your timezone?: CST

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: I do have access to discord and a working mic, My discord is Foxy_Ukira#6619

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: I do

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:I currently have Flare rank on Jupiter.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: I am currently active mostly on the two faction servers, Jupiter, and Mars. Jupiter however is the server I am more active on out of the two.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: The amount of time I have does depend on the day of the week seeing as I do have a job and I am not on a fixed schedule. Around average I can spend 3-4 hours on the server on the days that I do have work. However on my days off which I do have around 3 days off each work week I will be able to contribute around 5-6 hours, seeing as I do not have anything else that occupies my time.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): Of course I have, In all honesty who hasn't been punished on a server? whether they wish to admit it or not I am sure that most people have been punished at least once. The reason I had been punished was I was testing a glitch and well there was no staff online at the time to report the glitch to, However I did not abuse the glitch but it was reported and I had gotten Frozen and was punished. I had also been muted on a certain popular server for stream advertising to which I had forgotten it was against the rules.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: Looking into the situation I would have had a proper cause to mute them, seeing as it was more than likely staff disrespect or another form of rule breaking. Before muting them I am sure that they would have received a warning or two and then finally had received the punishment. If people were to spam me and argue I would attempt to reason with them as to that the player was simply muted due to them breaking a rule, And that I could not speak much more on it and I would give them a warning seeing as to they were arguing and spamming so they would be warned for staff disrespect.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: A mistake I had made within the last year was testing a glitch within a server, and I had not informed staff. I had dealt with it by when I was confronted I had admitted to it and explained what I had done and that it was to see whether or not it was actually something that had occurred, I had then apologized. I learned that whether or not a staff member is on the server that I should still find some way to report it and not just leave it be cause it could cause more trouble and cause things to go bad even if the intentions weren't bad in the beginning.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): I do actually have a bit of server moderation and leadership experience in both my actual personal life and within Minecraft. The server moderator experience I do have is with a server which had been popular not too long ago (Not naming server) and I had started out as a helper and had watched the other higher staff members to see as what I could do to help out the community and earn my way up. After some time I had went up the ladder of staff and eventually after proving myself and dedicating several hours to the server I had become a Mod. A year or so after I had made it to mod I eventually had to resign seeing as I was at the time occupied with schooling and holding two jobs to help support family so I had no free time in which I could be constantly on the server to really help out. Leadership experience is a whole different story however, It had to do with when I was attending a High school. This school had a program which was referred to as AFJROTC (Air Force Junior Reserved Officer Training Corps). This programs whole purpose was to teach students the meaning of honor and integrity along with service before self all while giving us leadership qualities. Everyone always had an equal opportunity in this program and no one had a head start or any advantages. I had started out like everyone else but I had put so much effort into this program, I used to have a kind of Emo style haircut it being a bit long but in ROTC the males had to have short hair. I had agreed and gave up what I used to love and I had made changes just to stay in this program, I had changed the way I had seen things along with trying to help others see the bright side of things. When no one else wanted to help I would step up and try to help out in any way I could, Giving advice and telling people that they could do anything if they would just set their minds to it.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: The only actual hobbies I do have outside of playing Minecraft consist of a few things. One of my favorite things to do is honestly draw, I love to draw anything that comes to mind whether its nature or just my imagination. Another hobby of mine actually is reading. I enjoy sitting within my room and reading Novels, most of the books I read are either romantic or some type of action some being fiction and some being non-fiction. One of my last hobbies, although this may sound a bit strange, I enjoy doing cosmetics, Honestly I love making people look differently may it be beauty or horror I had watched several videos learning how to do several creepy and cool makeup tutorials just because I find it quite interesting.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: Honestly the Minecraft community today people do have to deal with so many hackers and a hacker could cause a player to actually rage quit the server or just give up completely. With this being said I would get to the player informing me about the hacker first and get a junior mod, however if there would be no junior mods on at the time I would teleport to the player and simple begin to record the said hacker and if the hacks were very obvious I would freeze them and attempt to get a higher staff member on as soon as I possibly could. After doing so I would apologize to the players and tell them that the hacker will soon be dealt with and I apologize about the issue. After I had dealt with the hacker or hackers depending on how many there were I would go within the discord channel that the user would be blasting music within and I would give them a warning seeing as it is against the rules In the discord to be blasting music within the channels and I would then make a report to a higher staff member after doing so. I would then apologize to the player that had made the complaint and hope that it had not ruined what they think about the server and I would hope they would continue to enjoy their time in the server.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: If I had made an incorrect punishment was made I would do my best to resolve it in any way I possibly could. First off I would apologize to the victim and accept that I had made a mistake and assure them that it will be solved. Then I would begin finding out how to correct the issue that had occurred weather it would involve giving the victim some sort of reimbursement not being anything too big or costly or simply being in a call with them and a Higher member of the staff team to review how the situation should be fixed from this point and how it should have been handled in the beginning. For the players spamming I would simple request them to make a staff report with valid proof and I would then give them a verbal warning for spamming, However if the situation were to continue I would have to simply punish them accordingly.
    11) Anything else we should know?: I would honestly just like to think every staff member of the server, they have helped me out in quite a few ways. I would also like to thank anyone for the feedback they will give seeing as it will help me improve and get better with anything that I had done wrong. I would also like to say that the players on this server can be very helpful and them along with the staff had given me a great experience and If this is accepted I am thankful for the chance to hopefully be a member of the staff that has given me a great community experience. I also would like to apologize for any Grammatical errors within my application, English was not my fist language and I am still attempting to adjust to it.

2. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

Hello, @AnubisWolf Here are some Suggestions.

Suggestions:
    - Bold the questions
    - Become more well-known in the community, as your still a little new to the network
    - Become more Globally Active (Forums, Discord, All Server Platforms, and Twitter if applicable)
    - Elaborate your schedule a bit more

Best of Luck.
    -Penguin

3. Foxy_Ukira

Foxy_Ukira Member

@PenguinNerd Thank you, I will attempt to elaborate more and I am attempting to be active within the social media for the server, Thank you for your input

4. SourPatchSkidz

I agree with what penguin said on this in pretty much every way.
    But I do wish you good luck:D

5. TgeBeast

TgeBeast Member

I support this app
    Pros:
    Good Age
    Working Mic
    Color Code
    Cons:
    Never seen you on
    New on the server

6. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Restricted
    Muted

Pending - Congratulations, you have made it through to the next stage. In this stage we will be reviewing you on your activity in-game and on our social media sites.
    Be sure to stay as active as possible and we will review your app again within the next 3-5 days.

Thanks.

7. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Restricted
    Muted

Interview - Hello! After reviewing your application throughout the past few days we have decided to interview you, please contact an admin via discord regarding this.

It is your responsibility to PM an admin like myself regarding this.

My Discord: RoboticSavage#7091

Good luck.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.