Join other players on play.universemc.us

Flat Earth Theory Essay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SemTehPotato, Feb 13, 2019.

1. SemTehPotato

SemTehPotato {#AllBae<3}
    Helper

I'd just like to say I don't believe the Earth is flat, I just had to take this side for class. This essay isn't done, this is just the first two paragraphs, please tell me what you think!

“Flat Earthers am I right? I mean how crazy could those people be to believe our wonderful round planet, that we were taught to believe is round, is actually flat? Well they may not be far off. Hello y’all and welcome back to Channel 17’s Flat Earth News Central! My name is Shizuko Orran and I’m here to tell you why the Earth is flat. In yesterday’s news we talked about Sir James Clark Ross and his discovery of the ice wall, well today I have more news about him and more! Before we get started let’s fill in the new viewers on what the flat Earth theory is! The flat Earth theory is a theory that states the world is flat, around the 4th century BCE, people started to believe the Earth was round. If the bible story of Adam & Eve is true then humans were created believing the Earth is flat. Now, let’s get into news! The Earth is flat because of the trips to “Antarctica”, there is said to be an ice wall discovered by Sir James Clark Ross if this ice wall is true there would be no way for Earth to be round, and because we aren't dizzy all the time, if our world was spinning so fast all the time wouldn't be dizzy all the time and not only when we spin ourselves.”

Now let’s take a trip to Antarctica. Intrepidtravel.com makes it very possible for people of the world to visit the frozen wonders of Antarctica, however, is this really the Antarctica we’re taught to believe is real? All pictures featured on the intrepidtravel.com/us/antarctica page show little to no penguins as well as a beach you may as well visit Florida to find covered in a bit of snow. Many of the photos also looked quite fake, and possibly photoshopped, as in today’s day and age many photos digitally edited before posted online. The lowest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica was −89.2 °C (−128.6 °F), which too cold for the human body to be in for 11 days which the extent of time for the Intrepid Travel trips. The site also states that two times a day you take up-close excursions to the wildlife. Being in those temperatures for long periods of time are harmful to the human body and the tourists may very easily receive hypothermia.

-JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

2. Dnoxal

Dnoxal Network Staff
    Junior Mod

Looks like Sem wrote a essay about flat Earth. Looks like your wrong.
    We all know the earth is triangler

SemTehPotato likes this.
  3. Hazzbro_

Hazzbro_ Member

We all know this isn't *just for school*
    ;-;

SemTehPotato likes this.
  4. AirTrayy

AirTrayy Pending Application

LOL school time kids!

SemTehPotato likes this.
  5. AirTrayy

AirTrayy Pending Application

Nice essay :)

SemTehPotato likes this.
  6. samisabritas

samisabritas Member

Your claim is wrong, everything is a creation of my head. I created all of you you’ll inside my head, do an essay about that Lol ;) however the essays seems good anyways.

SemTehPotato likes this.
  7. CodeXeno

CodeXeno Member

Nice essay, but earth is round :)

SemTehPotato likes this.
  8. mebigjamie

mebigjamie Pending
    Junior Mod

Honestly not sure how I should react to this xD. But otherwise nice essay!

~mebigjamie

SemTehPotato and Dorito_ like this.
  9. david90

david90 Member

SemTehPotato, great essay! Thanks for sharing with us. And yes, there are times when it's really hard to compose something new and you don't want to write anything and just think about a custom essay, which will be done by separate team of professionals, who definitely knows how to write every single sentence of it :)

#9 david90, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    SemTehPotato likes this.
  10. Unissued

Unissued Member

Nice essay although, I do recommend playing less minecraft
    [​IMG]

11. QuantumHawk

QuantumHawk Member

It's all an illusion.

Nice essay.

12. Acceptation

Helper

The earth is flat. If it wasn't then they're wouldn't be a superfly world in Minecraft ;)

Note: There is also a flattish gameplay on terraria ;o