Join other players on play.universemc.us

FireKiller258's Welcome Back!

Discussion in 'Resolved Applications' started by FireKiller258, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireKiller258

FireKiller258 Member

- What is your In-Game Name? FireKiller258

- Are you applying for Twitch or Youtube? Youtube

- What is your Discord/Can you get Discord?
    FireKiller258#4666
    - What is your Twitch/Youtube Channel? https://youtube.com/c/FireKiller258MinecraftAndMore

- How many Subscribers/Followers do you have? 1k

- In average, how many views per video do you get/What is your total amount of views? 200-220

- How often can you upload? 2 times a week

- Are you familiar with the server rules?
    Yes
    - Do you meet the requirements/agree to expectations? Yes

- Proof Of Ownership? My IGN is FireKiller258 And On My Videos My IGN Is FireKiller258.

2. unstacked

unstacked Member

I do not think you are ready for this role, you have been punished for things you have done in your videos (such as /tpahere in ct to get out of a derp) and you quite clearly do not know the rules. It also has not been a long period afterwards you broke the rules.

3. MrWild

MrWild Network YouTuber

Hello FireKiller258,
    I agree with unstacked, I do not support you as an applicant to be a Media role on this server. You aren't ready yet. I can say this as a YouTuber on UniverseMC too. Also, You don't get 200-220 views a video like you said. You also forgot the total amount of views, which would be about 22,000.

Best Regards,

4. FireKiller258

FireKiller258 Member

l do lol I get 200-200 check my new videos on the server

5. MrWild

MrWild Network YouTuber

If I am not wrong, it didn't ask how many views on average do you get on the server, it asked how many you get anytime you upload regardless of the server or topic. Once again, don't think you are ready.

Best Regards,

6. J0NBE4R

J0NBE4R Retired Admin

Hello!

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Media Team member for UniverseMC, but today I won't be delivering you any good news. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons. This does not mean they all apply to you:
    • You do not meet our requirements.
    • You are not reflecting yourself well on our discord, forums, and/or server (Examples: Toxicity, recent infractions, etc).
    • You are lacking activity on the platform you are applying for (YouTube or Twitch).
    Some or all of the above may apply to you. You may re-apply when you believe you are ready to give it another go.

If you have any questions regarding your application, feel free to message me via Discord or open up a conversation with me on the forums.

Discord: Jonski#0001

Regards,
    Jonski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.