USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Favourite memory

Zoxide

Astronaut
Hey all! It’s been a while since big Zoxide has really interacted with the community. So today I am here to ask what is YOUR, yes, your favourite UniverseMC memory? Whether it be, being a staff member or just fun memories with friends. Let me know :)

Personally mine is when I got Jr. Admin (today)

Jayurn

music enthusiast
MOD
All of us laughing in vc so hard when you banned Sam with silent on, but then unbanned her publicly

Best memory on Uni.

Zoxide

Astronaut
All of us laughing in vc so hard when you banned Sam with silent on, but then unbanned her publicly

Best memory on Uni.
LOL, yeah that was funny not gonna lie. Top 10 Zoxide Fails

MuslimPC

= > God himself < =
Bad nooob !

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
I have too many but some of my favorites recently were:
- Getting asked back to the team (April)
- Getting into interview (May)
- Zoxide challenging my perms saying I couldn’t ban him so to see if I could I temp banned him for seven days and then Gank was the only mod and he couldn’t log on and NT was sleeping so we had to get an admin a few hours later
- & so many more

Zoxide

Astronaut
I have too many but some of my favorites recently were:
- Getting asked back to the team (April)
- Getting into interview (May)
- Zoxide challenging my perms saying I couldn’t ban him so to see if I could I temp banned him for seven days and then Gank was the only mod and he couldn’t log on and NT was sleeping so we had to get an admin a few hours later
- & so many more
I still can’t believe you managed to ban me :(

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}

pxlize

Astronaut
If I'm going to be honest. It was when I was moderator for the first time is my favorite memory on universe. The server was completely different back then.

BasicX0

Astronaut
Hey all! It’s been a while since big Zoxide has really interacted with the community. So today I am here to ask what is YOUR, yes, your favourite UniverseMC memory? Whether it be, being a staff member or just fun memories with friends. Let me know :)

Personally mine is when I got Jr. Admin (today)
Mine is when you somehow ip banned me from hub.

xoteh

Astronaut
Mine is probably when Pluto Realm was a new realm which had released. The first time my faction played, we came 2nd and proved that UniverseMc isn't a P2W server - from that day a few known players still know my in game name: xoteh, for being a talented pvper.

This is why I've still stuck around the community because there is none other like it.

GetTheShotgun

Restricted
my favorite memory is when UniversMC didn't have to spoof their playerbase to look good on voting websites.

really miss that time.

Dodgedblocks

Astronaut
Mine is when uni was actually good and didnt spoof there player base & didnt make things P2W Like it is in every realm now and when I accidentally unclaimed a base and I got demoted for and and Nohub did the same thing but doesent get demoted for it as well but I do.