Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied FastFruit staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by FastFruit, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastFruit

FastFruit Member

Minecraft Username:
    FastFruit

Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):
    Megge, Cptain, DjTeasty.

What's your timezone?:

My timezone is Oslo Time (EST -6, GMT -2).

My age is 15.

Are you staff on any other servers?:

I am not currently staff on any other minecraft server.

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag:

My discord tag is Fast#0001 (I am also in the UniverseMC discord). And I do have a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

I do, i have the recording software OBS, aswell as nvidia shadowplay.

Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

I have the rank Eclipse on Jupiter dimension.

Elaborate

Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

I am usually playing on the Jupiter dimension when I play UniverseMC.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have around 2-4 hours a day to contribute to the server.

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

I think i would tell them to stop, but if they don't comply, I would warn them, or /ignore them until their mute runs out.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

A mistake I once made this year is that I was playing on a minecraft kitpvp server, and I was being killed by a person bowspamming me to death all the time, and I reported them for hacks, even though they were clearly not hacking, but I was just too angry with the person, and I was later banned for report abusing. And I learned to not false reporting people, because it's scummy and not allowed.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):
    I have been staff on another minecraft sever before, where I was a moderator rank, which since has shut down.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

My hobbies are going to the cinema with my friends, and playing football.

SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:
    I'd go to the staff discord chat and ask for a junior moderator or higher staff, then I'd private message the music blaster to turn down the music or he will get muted. If the person keeps on doing it, I will message a higher tier staff telling them to mute the music blaster on discord.

SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

I check with a higher level staff member, if they agree with me, that it was just / I was in the right, I'd just ignore the people's messages, or tell them if they don't stop that they will get tempmuted.

Anything else we should know?:

I have screensharing capabilities.

2. Archie

Archie Professional Mineman
    Helper

Hello @FastFruit, here are some tips to help improve your staff application!

• Add more detail to your application
    • Add 180 more words to "Past Experience" question
    • Increase all global activity
    Best of luck!
    ~ Archie

3. Zoxide

Zoxide Member

Hello there, I have a few things to comment on.

Become more globally active.
    Add more overall detail.

Best of luck
    - Zox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.