Astronaut
Thread Title:
Extend gapple timer
IGN: (In-game name):
Kritler
Date:
Mar 25, 2020
Suggestion:
I feel that the gapple timer ruins the in game fighting, so many people just eat gaps and run when they're on timer. It makes fights last way too long especially when most people run if they're even close to dead.
Server:
Jupiter Planet
Reason for this Suggestion:
Fights never end and the only way to be successful is to gank out people.

Itz_Pony

Astronaut
It seems that the goal of PvP on this server is to destroy armor. If they extend the timer then it changes the whole dynamic for pvp. For this reason I disagree with the changes to the timer.

Masen

Astronaut
I feel that this suggestion is a good idea as PvP can get monotonous, as well as boring if all you do is run and eat an enchanted golden apple, so making PvP shorter would benefit the server.

Itz_Pony

Astronaut
I feel that this suggestion is a good idea as PvP can get monotonous, as well as boring if all you do is run and eat an enchanted golden apple, so making PvP shorter would benefit the server.
I agree that the PvP has some work to do. However changing the entire style of PvP mid-map does nothing but harm the players. If they do this after the map then so be it, but before I believe would be destructive for the community.

Scorecube

Astronaut
IMO- Pots are way to overpowered compared to gapples. Increasing this timer only strengthens this argument. I think gapple timers are already pretty long, lengthening only makes this worse, and turns it into Pot-based pvp, this makes it so anyone in half-decent can get lucky and kill someone in full gkit (Which shouldn't happen)

Dor1to

Astronaut
Denied,

The gapple timer is already pretty long and after testing out many different timers we found the current one the best. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.