Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied EtalanicYT's staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Etalanic, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etalanic

Etalanic Member

1) Simple Information
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Minecraft Username:

My current ign is EtalanicYT
    • Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):
    EtalanicYT
    11/10/2018 @ 9:32:56 PM
    DivineLB1
    7/1/2018 @ 7:11:49 PM
    LB_FBL
    5/26/2018 @ 5:01:08 PM
    SimpleChats
    10/17/2017 @ 6:23:53 PM
    ImInCripplinDebt
    8/12/2017 @ 5:34:45 PM
    8GB_Ram
    6/23/2017 @ 8:49:53 PM
    LewisSucksAtMc
    3/21/2017 @ 4:19:56 PM
    RSTGAGAMING
    1/30/2017 @ 5:55:37 PM
    Gaming_Grind
    12/4/2016 @ 5:15:13 PM
    RSTGAGAMING
    6/24/2016 @ 8:25:29 AM
    Barnsey313

• What's your timezone?:

+0 GMT
    • Are you staff on any other servers?:

Yes, i was staff on some small servers but i do own my server
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:
    Yes, EtalanicYT#8456
    • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

I do and i upload them to my YouTube up to 4k 60fps

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

I have YouTuber rank across the whole server
    2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

Neptune realm
    3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

So really im lucky to be a free person, But on weekdays i can contribute around 5-9 hours a day
    Weekends over 9 hours can be dedicated
    4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

Not that i remember i might of on jupiter when i was younger
    5) SCENARIO:
    suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

First off i would tell them to stop,If the proceed i will go through the warns and to mutes!
    If it gets out of hand i would go to a higher up staff

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

I made a mistake this year at school, I failed all my Spanish exams but i did get 8 in Maths.
    I learnt how to really move on like i did with my ex, i tried my best but i failed. I learnt a lot like how to listen and take notes from it and catching up with my teachers to say what i have done wrong and what i can improve for myself and my learning. Over all challenges are just puzzles your get around them and fix them over time but there not immediate changes to yourself. This year my academic grades have been increasing with my knowledge of key subjects!
    7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

There were many servers i played on in 2013 when i was like 7 and i had staff, Could not remember one i believe they were the average 30 player server but i do remember having moderator on 3 small servers. I do own my own server what is in development as we speak and looks like its going to have an amazing release due to the discord blowing up every day with over 900 members ready to join the server and loving the progress we are making with it We are due to release on my birthday Jan 17 2020 so it will be fun. [PTS JUST STOPPED DEVELOPMENT ON IT AND HANDED OVER OWNERSHIP NO LONGER AM I EN CHARGE]
    Apart from that i was mod on Fartygames and cube-craft both having an average player count of around 30-40 every day and cross country players a mix from both Europe and america what was nice to see and so has universe MC has accomplished this with a high average player base.
    With my server i made it from scratch with professional builders helping me through out the way of the builds i have made we have many plans to turn this into a small network with help from many people.
    I was also leader of multiple successful islands and factions on Jupiter mars and Neptune. We always strive to make sure were up there without over working and paying out people fairly according to there work.
    With the leadership i have lots of knowledge with fixing configs and knowing plugins and how to do permissions with ease.
    8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

I love to go with the lads out in town on our bikes and i also love mountain biking at my local trails but recently its been to rainy to
    proceed
    I also do karate and about to get my black belt. I have been doing this since i was 5 so there is over 9 years of dedication with this hobby
    9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

First we start to prioritize the most important for players in game. We tell the 2 people about the hacker to make a ticket i would also inspect the person and record them just to show that if they are cheating or not so they can be justified and not just a waste of time if they are indeed a good player. The person who is blasting music in discord we would warn them to stop and if they continue go through the punishments so from a verbal to a warn to a mute to a ban and so on. I would also record this to go against the following player to make sure they dont do it again!
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

If players think that a punishment was incorrect i would ask them to make an ticket and explain why they think that the punishment is wrong over all. If indeed it was a incorrect punishment i would explain my point of view and why i gave out a punishment depending what they have done. I would also show all evidence for example a cheating player i would of got them on record if i thought they were really cheating and SS them if it needs to be carried on!
    11) Anything else we should know?:

Nope just that so far ive been a good active member of the community!

2. Etalanic

Etalanic Member

Just reposed it and edited parts out

3. RichIceBreaker

RichIceBreaker Network Helper
    Helper

Not to bad on the responses to the questions. need a little more detail. better of luck

4. Acceptation

No Support

You're toxic and you often curse out in chat and you somehow have YouTuber rank while acting like this. God knows how you will act if you get the position

5. ItsJoes

ItsJoes I just work here
    Management Team Forums Manager Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Currently Staff on another Server
    -Lack in Global Activity
    -Extensive History

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.