Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Elorderik's application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ElordErik, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElordErik

ElordErik Member

• Minecraft Username: My ign is :elorderik

• What's your timezone?: My timezone is est

• Are you staff on any other servers?: not at the moment

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:
    Ron Weasley#1713

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
    yes i do have the ability to record. (obs)

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:
    Jupiter:galactic
    neptune:air

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:
    Jupiter but if i have to i can og on any other server

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    3-4hrs a day

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):
    yes on mars but that was a false ban so no.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:
    i would tell them to not spamm and mute them if they dont follow the rules.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:To tell schulausfall that autoclicker was ok to use on the server.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):
    ive ben mod on 3 diffrent servers so i know how to handle stuff like hacking and other stuff like that.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: coding, work and Cliff jumping.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: first i would record the hackers and then i would og to the other channel to tell him to lower or tunr of his Music or mute him.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:I would look back in my recording to look what happend and how it happend.

11) Anything else we should know?:
    Not rly other then Schulausfall sucks

#1 ElordErik, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. Thekiller3000

Thekiller3000 Member

+1. English 8,5/10 he would be a Great helper

ElordErik likes this.
  3. ElordErik

ElordErik Member

umm killer u mean 9/10 xD

4. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

The colours You have chosen are not astheticly pleasing, Also you have many grammatical errors which are fixable but to be staff you need to be professional, And also Do you by any chance know TheKiller3000 because to me thats what It looks like, I will be doing some more of an investigation regarding if the two of you layer know eachother, Also lack of of information, Another thing Is that you need to write at least 200+ words and you barely wrote 21 words, that are hard to read,
    -1 for obvious Reason, I feel like you haven't actually attempted with the staff application, Also Please Take this seriously.

5. Snooker

Snooker Administrator
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

For these reasons your application has been denied:

- Detail

Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.