Join other players on play.universemc.us

Factions Dead Jupiter

Discussion in 'Jupiter Discussion' started by TechnoPat, Jul 11, 2019.

1. TechnoPat

TechnoPat [Staff] (I<3Snooker)
    Helper

Hi!

There are some issues regarding Jupiter that happens every season.

SOTW kicks off, and the dimension is more active than I could ever imagine. There are tons of players, which causes lag, but that's unavoidable. Eventually the lag dies down, and it's really fun.
    But soon enough, another dimension (Typically Mars) has its sotw. A ton of people join it, and Jupiter is usually left with 100 players, from it's previous 200-300. Then, it keeps going downhill to a range of 20-40 players.

One solution I can think of is introducing new and cool features to Jupiter even after Mars SOTW. This way, players will be encouraged to join Jupiter, and keep it alive for longer.

*Disclaimer

Yes, I am aware that SOTW always has more players, and EOTW more players, but 300 -> 20 isn't excactly normal.

2. ItzzzAviator

ItzzzAviator FoRmEr sTaFF

Yes +1

Get much more media for the different realms so they actually have a good PB

3. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

I completey agree with this, oh and Techno I suggest making a suggestion in the suggestions section of the forums. Hope this can be done for future Jupiter season. +1

- Penguin

4. KazGames

KazGames Professional Application Reviewer

The major issue in regard of this, SOTW is where they revamp old features and focus on improving what they currently have. It's not exactly the easiest thing for them to do when it comes to developing and coding new features into the game. A big problem is how a feature will effect the current worlds standing, how it will interact with the other plugins, and how the eco will be affected by the new feature.

I do agree, don't get me wrong, but it will be really difficult for them to be persistent.

5. TechnoPat

Helper

I see what you mean. I understand that it isn't easy to code new features, but I do believe that they do need to revamp old features, like you said. I also believe that they could possibly add something entirely new to catch the playerbase's attention (e.g a new type of kit). Always nice to see someone who let's me on on their opinion. Thanks!

6. TechnoPat

Helper

Thank you, and you too penguin! :3

7. KazGames

KazGames Professional Application Reviewer

Yeah, I get that. We'll just have to see what the developer team does.

8. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Member

After 1 month, its just basically a few power factions competing for f top placements since there is no comp. Warzone PvP is almost useless since everyone has /fix all and with their godsets they just need to gap or run to their traps when they are low.

As for SOTW, I couldn't even build my derp since "enemies were nearby" and I died twice to a wither skeleton boss with speed X or something since I couldn't gen in a crusher.

ItzzzAviator likes this.