Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied "David2008swag's Staff Application"

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Louis1, May 15, 2019.

1. Louis1

Louis1 Member

Hello, my name is Louis and I would like to apply for any rank on the server as long as it helps you guys :).

My IGN: David2008swag (an ironic name I'm not actually 10)
    previous Minecraft name: Louis2116
    Timezone: UTC +8
    Are you staff on any other servers?: Yes, my friend owns a server and I am co-owner we reel-in around 20 new players a day but he is starting to work without me and discard me so taking my talents other places.
    Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?: Yes, My discord is NylonKiller#9832
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes
    Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: No, Not yet at least :)

Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: Most of the time factions but I sometimes switch it up.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Unless on holiday, Probably 2-3 hours every day or even more on no work days.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: Yes, I was doing a challenge with my friend on central how fast can I get banned without hacking took me 20 minutes. ( Not banned anymore )
    Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: Block their contact and threaten a kick/ longer mute for their annoyance.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I did drugs, mum killed me, I learnt to not do stuff unless I'm allowed to.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes, I am currently a school captain.
    f you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: Soccer, AFL, Basketball, tennis and skating.
    You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I would prioritise whoever asked me first (unless admin or mod or even owner tell me to do their objective first) After I will deal with the person on discord.
    You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: Explain my reasoning behind the ban and from there if they have solid proof against it I will then review my ban.

2. UserNumberJuan

UserNumberJuan Network Manager
    Manager

DENIED - Hello, Louis1
    Your application has been intensely reviewed and the management team and has decided to deny your app you may reapply in
    2 weeks.

Lack of detail and effort in the application.

-UserNumberJuan