Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied DaddyRainbows Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DaddyRainbows, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaddyRainbows

DaddyRainbows Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: DaddyRainbows

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): A_Pretty_Rainbow

• What's your timezone?:EST

• Are you staff on any other servers?:Yes, server called RageCore

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:Yes i do have a microphone, DaddyRainbows#6039

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: yes i do

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: no i dont but i was just about to buy one

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: factions

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1-7 hours per day

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): around like 2 years ago i was banned for to many alts, but thats really all

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I keep them muted, and try to calm down the situation and work something out with them.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: On minecraft, We had a very toxic people on my previous server, I ended up having to mute them anyway they were /f top #1 and that caused a lot of commotion, but i learned that you cant start favoring people because they are popular on the server.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): Yes i do, Helper Rank, i could of been a higher staff rank but helper was the only rank that could actually play factions, since they cant go in creative etc. Im still helper on that server but the server is taking a break for a few months, so im just trying to help some other servers out and help the players enjoy their time playing.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: i play soccer which should not be that big of a interruption, if it is ill be sure to tell you guys that i might not be active for a while

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I can really only truly deal with one person at a time, so i would deal with whoever asked me first. Telling the others to wait just a moment as i sort something out with another player, and if i need a junior mod to get on then ill contact one and when hes able to help.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: By making sure it was an incorrect punishment, for them to provide proof. Once that is provided I will undo my punishment and asked to get that off the players record.

11) Anything else we should know?: im a very social and nice guy. MC is one of my favorite games ever and i just wanna help players out to let them enjoy it as much as I do.

2. mr2f0

mr2f0 Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Per the final requirement "It is restricted to be staff on another server, if you are your application will be rejected."

Besides your application not meeting the prerequisites, there are also a few other issues you could fix.

First, I have not seen you active across the network. (It appears you haven't logged on to Jupiter)

Second, there are a few grammar errors within your application. Mostly looking at the lower case i's.

Finally, your application lacks general detail. Question #7 does not meet the requirements of 200 words. Your scenario questions also lack in detail. You could explain them out a little bit more.

Please keep these suggestions in mind, as they will help your application and odds of becoming staff on the network. Best of luck with your future application!

3. ItsJoes

ItsJoes I just work here
    Management Team Forums Manager Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Currently Staff on another Server.

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.