USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Ctf broke

KAClim

Astronaut
Ign:KAClim
Dimension:Jupiter
My CTF disapeared the diamond did
nobody got it nothing got annouced the diamond just dissapeared please refund me or place it back or something I dont have the record that I used it but idk if the chat log saw it so just check something

Toxico

Astronaut
Ign:KAClim
Dimension:Jupiter
My CTF disapeared the diamond did
nobody got it nothing got annouced the diamond just dissapeared please refund me or place it back or something I dont have the record that I used it but idk if the chat log saw it so just check something
Hey there, you should create a ticket in UniverseMC discord by doing "+new" in "#commands".
This ensures you get a faster reply.

Now about your issue, this is uncommon and admins will not refund you as you have no proof.
You should, next time, show chat-logs / a screenshot of you summoning a CTF along with a ticket made at the time the diamond did not spawn back.

KAClim

Astronaut
Hey there, you should create a ticket in UniverseMC discord by doing "+new" in "#commands".
This ensures you get a faster reply.

Now about your issue, this is uncommon and admins will not refund you as you have no proof.
You should, next time, show chat-logs / a screenshot of you summoning a CTF along with a ticket made at the time the diamond did not spawn back.
I dont have discord also I got it back :D