USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Suggestion Blacklist Bans

Irien

Astronaut
I have been blacklisted like a month or 2 ago for having a booter in ss. I understand that it is the rules but if you are gonna ban someone for that atleast check when they have opened it. I haven't opened in for a long time but they still decided to ban me cause of it. I've been blocked by multiple staff, ip banned, etc. I played the server for less then a week and had of 2 days playtime. You can tell I like the server but that ban was unnecessary.

Just saying this cause of some other people have been banned.

ps. for the staff please add me on discord sewgo#0001

SoooUpset

Network Sr. Mod
SR. MOD
The ban wasn't unnecessary at all, you had a DDoS Tool found during a screenshare. DDoS Tools are not tolerated at all on the server, never have been and never will be. In my opinion bringing blacklisted players back that have had DDoS Tools is dangerous; they should stay banned.

Irien

Astronaut
I know I had a ddos tool but in my appeals and in here I said that they should check WHEN you opened the tool. I haven't opened in in weeks before playing this server and even knowing about it.
" In my opinion bringing blacklisted players back that have had DDoS Tools is dangerous; they should stay banned. " I would only unban the people that really are appealing for it or you guys can trust and know they wont agian.

What I have seen is that when you freeze someone for cheats and found 0 evidence you check for booters and ban them cause of that.(happen to me, they found no cheats then just looked for a booter)

Jomac1

Astronaut
If no booter or evidence found the player freezed won't become unfreezed my experience says I dont know about others but thats how it was for me then after waiting for ages (10min screensharing) I accidentaly stopped sharing and got banned 2 sec later

Zitrome

Astronaut
It does not matter if you opened the ddos tool weeks/months ago. It just matters that you had it and its over with. You got blacklisted and thats that. You could have been playing when you last had the ddos tool open and you could've ddosedd somebody, Who knows?

SoooUpset

Network Sr. Mod
SR. MOD
It does not matter if you opened the ddos tool weeks/months ago. It just matters that you had it and its over with. You got blacklisted and thats that. You could have been playing when you last had the ddos tool open and you could've ddosedd somebody, Who knows?
Agreed.

Irien

Astronaut
I only played that server for a week, more like 4 days. I got banned for a ddos tool that hasn't been opened for 3 weeks