Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Application for staff

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MrMaks1930, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMaks1930

MrMaks1930 Member

Information

• Minecraft Username:

SallunaDarkblade

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

No previous usernames

• What's your timezone?:

18:10

• Are you staff on any other servers?:

No im not

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:

#2236 and i have a working microphone

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

Yes

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

No i don't have

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

Factions

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

30 minutes

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

No i wasn't

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

Do not unmute them

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

I got griefed on survivial and i found out who griefed me so i asked him to give me my stuff back so he gived me I learned that i dont need to grief to get my stuff back i just need to talk

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

I was a owner of my server that failed it had factions skywars and kitpvp i had a small amount of players so i stopped the server and i had two staff members that were not online that much

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

Work and meet whit my friends

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

I woud ignore the players that message me to give them rank or staff and i would try to talk to the player to stop blasting music in his channel if ge stops i leave them if he ignores me and start doing it again i would send him a warning that i will mute him if he continue i will mute him

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

If they spam i mute them for 5 to 15 minutes and unban the player that i incorectly banned

11) Anything else we should know?:

I can be online 10 to 30 minutes on the server at a random time

Title your application: “(Your In-Game Username)'s Staff Application”

Example: “Jeb_'s Staff Application”

SallunaDarkblade Staff Application

2. ItsJoes

ItsJoes I just work here
    Management Team Forums Manager Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Lack in Overall Detail
    -Lack in Global Activity

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.