USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Denied Application for Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
Minecraft Username: 8AX

Previous Minecraft Usernames: 4ThAppeal, RubyKicker, Issa_Ruby, Getfinnesed _, and Toxic_Ruby.

Timezone: Pst (Pacific Standard Time)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone?

I have access to TeamSpeak as well as Discord, and I do have a working Mic. I mainly like using Discord.

Discord: 4ThAppeal=BAE#2654

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Kinda PC is okay I can if I must!... I would use Bandicam if I had to. It would probably be bad quality though but I would still try to use it. I could probably use a bigger software such as OBS but for now, I make short recordings for catching hackers.

Are you Star (Or Above)

Yes, I’m Galactic Rank.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?

Factions and Kit Map. Factions mainly. I love Factions it’s my game mode. I am going to be fighting for Ftop this map. Factions is my life! But if I become staff my full time will be dedicated to staff not just on factions, kitmap, but to all the game modes here on UniverseMC.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Monday: 4:30 - 6:30 PM

Tuesday: 4:30 - 6:30 PM

Wednesday: 4:30 - 6:30 PM

Thursday 4:30 - 6:30 PM

Friday 4:45 - 7:45 PM

Saturday 10:00 Am - 1:00 PM

Sunday 10;00 Am - 1:00 PM

I play a total of 17 Hours a week.

Monday through Thursday I normally just do base work or I'm getting hackers banned. Friday through Sunday I'm doing whatever really mainly base work.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

I have only been banned twice.
1. I was banned for alt evasion because my brother got banned for /wild abuse during the last map.
2. I got banned that day when the server got hacked or whatever it was.

Other, than that I have not been banned. I don't even think I have a warn or a single mute under my name.
I have tried super hard, but the reason I was alt evading was because my brother got banned and they did not know.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

Well, I’m going to explain it in steps on how I would deal with this situation.

Step: 1 I would begin with a simple explanation of why he was muted.

Step: 2 If They do not understand I would attend to aid them on why I muted him or her.

Step: 3 If they were to continue the spamming I would, then warn them and tell them to stop.

Step: 4 Now if the were still spamming me I would ask a moderator or Jr Mod On what I should do if there wasn’t any staff online I would, then proceed to tell them to stop or I will mute them. If they kept spamming I would mute them for spam.

Step: 5 I would ask a Mod or Jr Mod if my punishment was extreme or if I did the right thing.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Well, I made a mistake just a few days ago on my staff application that got denied, because I did the application on my phone, and it was really buggy, so I'm hear making a new one hopefully seeing a new thing underneath of it saying ready to be interviewed. I’m trying my very best to fix my mistakes.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 500+ words) Yes, I was a Jr Moderator on a server called ToxicPvP. I would give IP, but they don't want me to link it if you need it Anon has it. I Did not Do much seeing quit after two weeks before wanting to work here. I did things Like mod chat occasionally ban someone if I had to or mute them. I also have proof saying I was a Jr. Moderator on their server, if you need proof just msg the Co-owner his discord is this Mr_Treee#9578...At the moment I am a manager for their server which Anon himself has seen. I received the role Manager because Comu, who we all know banned everyone deleted everything so I volunteered to help rebuild and invite members I have only had this role for a day now, but I’ve helped with so much. The only thing I will need to learn to do is SS people I’m always ready to learn. I have revamped their entire Discord. I have been getting lots of members to join I help with questions that others have or any issues. I helped with cool designs, and I even got my own Tag. It was called Jesus. I know what it takes to be staff seeing that I am a Jr mod, and now a Manager…I helped with whatever I could, such as Muting, banning, warning, and stuff with bugs that I found. I also gave Ideas to help with the server. I give Ideas to our community all the time to Anon and even mad a post. I can show proof for whatever you need…
But let me explain how I felt about being staff. I was looked up to people asked me to help them I would instantly be there, either is it was in the game or in discord. If someone was having an issue I would try to assist that player rather it being a hacker or just how to claim a base. I know a lot about being staff and what it takes to make a community better. I remember this one day this player was having a bad day and was wanting me to ban him cause he died in his gear and kept spamming me, so I told him to calm down because it's just a game you’ll get it back I said, so I gave him a set and told him to just take it easy and warned him about spamming. I know that it seems weird that I was Jr mod right away that's because that's what you start at on their Server. You may be wondering how I got manager, so you're probably wondering how I got manager well so most of us know comu the hacker right well he was the manager lead of their server. They had no idea what he was going to do to them, then a few days later he kicked and banned over 70+ people, so when I found out I was there I am now helping them rebuild and help with what I can.

Blazednetwork.mc.gg
I am currently Helper on that Server I'm willing to leave than for this community.
I have been setting up the shop on thier helping with what ever I could if you need proof don't be afaid to ask, but I will like to say I am staff on thier to help not to do anything to benefit myself in any way. I am helper on that Server beacuse I think it would look good on my application and I love helping people who need it. I am currently OPed on thier server and I have been helping with the spawn and /Shop.
It's been pretty fun learning new things.
Like how to set up a shop. It's cool to meet other staff on thier which really like what I like. It's a strictly only Factions for now I believe.

Proof. 1.Add me on discord and I will personally ha e you join a call with staff of the server in the public discord.
2. I will be getting screenshots of me doing stuff and of my rank on the server.
It will be posted below for when I do get them.

Pictures/Proof: if you need proof just Dm me on discord. Thx.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

My hobbies include running, Gym, chilling, and overall just being myself.

9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on Teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

I’ll explain this one In depth.

I would first poke to see if I could get another staff to deal with either the hacker or the TeamSpeak issue. If I couldn’t get a staff member to assist me, I would then attend to the people in Teamspeak seeing as I could fix that quickly, then I would deal with the hacker’s If the hackers weren’t blatantly hacking I would then proceed with a Screenshare or ask him or she admits to hacking? If one of the kids died to the hacker I would then ask them if they had proof of their gear or see if the hacker had it on him if not I would have to tell him I can not help him or her with their gear they lost. I would Proceed with the ban on the hacker and ask them if there's anything I could help them with.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?

I would first tell them why he was banned and explain what he/she had done wrong, and make sure I would find the error. If I hadn’t been able to find the error myself I would ask a higher staff member to unban the player, but if I was unable to recognize the mistake I may or may not have made, I would alert a staff member ASAP and describe the situation. Now instead of muting the 4 spammers, I would politely ask them to stop and maybe even mute chat so I wouldn’t forget and make sure that in the end, everything would be fine. I would also apologize to the mistakenly banned player for putting them through all of that, after all, if I got banned on my favorite server, I Would be very scared considering the fact that I‘m a donator and not knowing what I did wrong.

11) Anything else we should know? There’s a lot to know about me. I am a loyal member and I know how to get people to be happy and like me for me. I know what it takes to become staff.I help with whatever I can if I see a bug I report it. I will probably be the most loyal person you’ll get to know I’m smart and I care for others.

12) Extra stuff
I'm 16 born August-2-2001

I love this server and you can ask Anon how much time I spend on new Ideas for factions and how to fix some issues. If I got staff I would be who I needed to be.

Example If someone in my faction or one of my friends were cheating I wouldn’t abuse and let them go, instead I would get a higher staff member that is SS approved to SS him or her and if they were hacking I would ban them no questions asked. Now if a hacker admitted I would lower the time of the ban, but make sure they would not want to hack again cause next time I won’t be so nice… To be honest, I am not trying to win your liking or your care, but I know I can make a difference in our community. I want you to really take me not as a good player or as a friend, but I want you to think of my application as it’s important and I want to be staff super bad. If I did not mean this application I would not apply for this role.

Why should you become staff on our server? Well I'll tell you that I could write you a whole list of things, but I'm just going to explain it. I may seem immature to some of you or even sometimes a little toxic, but I can tell you one thing I will do my best if I become staff. I have experience I have a good personality and If I set my mind to something I will make sure it's done and done right. I will admit when I'm wrong or have done something wrong. I will make sure to tell good advice to people who ask and I will give the correct information, and if I don't know I'll ask someone who does.This is why I want to become staff.

Strengths: I have really good leadership skills I am confident in my slef I'm not affraid to stick up for someone under any circumstances. I put people in front of my self.

Weekness: I can get a little toxic at times but ultimately I try my best not to.

PS. I know that I am made for this role in the community.

2,218 words not including this.
Chataters 11,043

Last edited:

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
I hope this was better than my first, that was only 700 words. Hopefully it's a good one and if you need me just msg me on here or discord.

YesHaxNoSkillz

One Of the Oldest UniverseMc Players.
Not bad. Not Amazing but not bad.
+0.5

RealestOG

Astronaut
Bro, this is one of the best staff apps i have ever seen. I have played on many servers, been playing minecraft for over 2 years. It is clear that you want to be staff and would definetly be a valuble staff member for the server, therefore, +1.

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
Bro, this is one of the best staff apps i have ever seen. I have played on many servers, been playing minecraft for over 2 years. It is clear that you want to be staff and would definetly be a valuble staff member for the server, therefore, +1.
Thx. Dude means a lot I've been trying super hard even probably doing a little mini modding in discord lately just to get a feel of what is about on here and I'm pretty sure I can handle it and I'm not going to stop until I become staff I will not rest I will apply and apply tell I die.

yeeeeee

Astronaut
probably one of the best ones I've seen, but maybe not the best, but this has hella detail.
in my opinion, it's a +1,000,000, but I have to say +1.

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
Okay I am in your fac and the people saying good things about your app is your fac members

#1 can be toxic
#2 and was targeting a staff member trying to get him demoted and a Sr.Admin knows this
U can kick me from the fac I don't care u don't deserve staff along with the rest of your fac who applied
Yea reason for targeting the staff cause he abused and we recorded alot.

Razvygames27

Astronaut
Yea reason for targeting the staff cause he abused and we recorded alot.
Tell Admin+ about this please and not say it here :).

But here are my feed backs. Don't rate yourself on maturity level please, it makes you look less mature. Also, in question number 9 you didn't consider the fact that if you aren't ss approved what would you do as you are the only staff on. A good procedure would be to record when ever you see someone sketchy so you don't have to waste your time to ss them even if you are ss approved. Also, I am pretty sure we don't refund gear when you die to a hacker.

I think this application is decent and GL!

BrandonGaming33

Astronaut
+0.5 good application btw I am in your fac but you can be toxic but usually only keep it to our discord and don't take it in gamie

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
Tell Admin+ about this please and not say it here :).

But here are my feed backs. Don't rate yourself on maturity level please, it makes you look less mature. Also, in question number 9 you didn't consider the fact that if you aren't ss approved what would you do as you are the only staff on. A good procedure would be to record when ever you see someone sketchy so you don't have to waste your time to ss them even if you are ss approved. Also, I am pretty sure we don't refund gear when you die to a hacker.

I think this application is decent and GL!
thx for the advice I low-key did not think just to reorder 24/7 I like that.

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
You mean comu cause my entire faction will tell you I hate him well you know just ask anon your self my opinion on him. I never teamed with a hacker nor has anyone in my faction aswell well maybe a few but they stopped when the new rule came out.

Last edited:

Soft_Tac0

Astronaut
U do
You mean comu cause my entire faction will tell you I hate him well you know just ask anon your self my opinion on him. I never teamed with a hacker nor has anyone in my faction aswell well maybe a few but they stopped when the new rule came out.
U do hate him and sorry about those posts I thought I was on a different app that is all my fault
Very active
Helps out
I think u would be a very good staff member

DustinHillman

4ThAppeal
U do

U do hate him and sorry about those posts I thought I was on a different app that is all my fault
Very active
Helps out
I think u would be a very good staff member
Thx I try my best and will do my best.

LogicMate

Astronaut
I mean great detail better than 9 out of 10 applications I see the colors I might change but that's my opinion you seem pretty serious and a very good role for helper

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.