Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Appeal for staff age requirement

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by GamerClick, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerClick

GamerClick VeryEpic

Thread Title:
    Appeal for staff age requirement
    IGN: (In-game name):
    GamerClick
    Date:
    May 29, 2019
    Suggestion:
    I believe that the age requirement to be accepted for staff should stay, but still allow players to have the possibility for an exceptional position.
    Server:
    Hub
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    I feel that the staff age requirement shouldn't dictate who can be a staff member. I do agree with the age requirement in some ways and others I don't understand it. I have a full understanding of why there should be a requirement because it is most likely that you're more mature than those under the limit. I believe that staff under the age of 13 should be accepted only if their application is exceptionally good, many staff can suggest the player to the position, be active, and help out in the server. I feel if someone under the age of 13 writes an insanely good application, it shows that they're passionate and care about the position and role of being a staff member. I would agree that it would be best for some extra requirements for the player applying under the age of 13, maybe have a many staff recommend them, have them go through a longer process to get staff, or even have a trial period. I believe there are lots of people under the age of 13 available and responsible enough to become a staff member but aren't given the opportunity. I don't feel that age dictates one's maturity or responsibility. Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is your choice.

I feel that I have given my side of the argument, and I want your opinion to add to this, to make a more convincing and appealing argument.I also want to make it clear this is not about me, and do not post farm or bring up irreverent topics to the situation, I just want input about the age requirement.

2. Takedowns

Takedowns Member

Hi there! I fully agree with what you are saying. We do end up accepting people sometimes under the staff age requirement but it is on rare occasion. Put this under the denied section of the suggestions.
    [Locked]

GamerClick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.