Join other players on play.universemc.us

Accepted aggames3000YT Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by aggames3000YT, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aggames3000YT

aggames3000YT Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username:
    aggames3000YT

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): https://namemc.com/search?q=aggames3000YT

• What's your timezone?: MST (NA)

• Are you staff on any other servers?: No

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: aggames3000#0214

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes I can.

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: Yes I have ghoul on jupiter, Neptune on mars And Emperor on skyblock

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:
    Mainly factions but I put time into all gamemodes as its required as staff.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on for about 10-30 hours a week and the minimum is 10 hours per week.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): No I have not been banned on any server as I play by all the rules.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would ask the player to message me on discord and I can give him the proof for what I muted him for and tell him he could buy and unmute on the store. If he claims it to be false I would then tell him if he thinks it was a false mute he could make a report on the forums. I would also explain to him even though he is a well known player we cannot make any exceptions for them as we have to treat them like a normal player. I would make sure to gather all the evidence I would need to mute them before I would mute them.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: A mistake I made in the last year was going "dark" on discord when I say this in October I went dark in discord and this means no one heard from me for a good four months what I learned from this is that people will worry about you if you just go up and disappear.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):
    UniverseMC I am a ex Sr.Mod on universe I was demoted for reasons I will not go into but I have learned a a lot from this experience I think I could help the server if I get accepted for helper as I can help the new helpers get to know the server better than they already do. Leadership on the server I was the one who was in charge of ss approving staff while I was a Sr.Mod and I would always make time to help the other staff if it as increasing ban times looking at videos of people hacking I was extremely involved with the staff and leading them to be the best they could.

DawnlightMC I am the ex owner of dawnlight I mainly left the sever to focus on universe but a friend of mine remade the server but i told him i can’t help with it because it would be hard for me to pay for stuff.

OutlanderMC

I was Co Owner of OutlanderMC for 3 month until the owner decided to shut it down due to the lack of players. It had around 10 players online at once it was a small server but fun.

Cartelpvp

I was a moderator on cartel I left because we didn't hear from the owner or any admins for about 5 months and I still haven't heard from him.

DuskMC I am a ex admin on duskMC I was demoted due to there being too many admins and they demoted all the ones who didn't respond to a dm within 3 hours of it being sent I was at work when they sent the message so I didn't see it.

VerixPVP I am a ex trial mod on verix I resigned from there due to them promoting the inactive staff and not promoting the active staff who where on 10+ hours a day they also favor promoting EU staff over NA and AU.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: I have a job and I do go out for walks.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I would kindly ask the person in the channel to stop blasting music if they were using a bot I would remove the bot from the channel. I would record the hacker and send the proof to a higher staff member and I would then start answering questions from the players to the best of my ability I would make sure everyone is happy while I do my work on the server and help everyone to the best of my ability.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: I would ask them to stop spamming as I would give them my discord so we can talk about the issue I would then say sorry for giving the player a false punishment and I would contact a higher staff member to tell them what happened and get the punishment removed because it is better to own up to your own mistakes and tell the admins yourself then them finding a report on the forums.

11) Anything else we should know?:
    UniverseMC is a server that is growing rapidly and it would just be a honer to be apart of helping it grow, being staff and helping player's. I love universeMC but not too many staff are online around 11pm - 12am (MST) like I could be.

I also love the server it's got a great staff team that is very nice, active, helpful and never rude or mad when they have to help someone. I would just love to give back to the amazing community and get rid of most of the hackers, cheaters and warn the people that like to disrespect staff, disrespect players and spam chat with foul language and sexual language.

Mature: Perhaps the most important of all staff requirements. I am 18, and I am an extremely mature person. I know how to have a good time while also being firm. I do not mess around in an interview/screenshare. I take my positions seriously, and I know that I can help keep the chat clean, clear of negativity, and enjoyable.

Hard worker: I work very hard with everything i do that is important i will give it my all. This is no exception. Should I be accepted, I would put countless hours in. I would do every task I was given before I logged off, and really tried my best to exceed the expectations. I am a very tough critic of myself, which I see as a good thing. When I feel I could have done something better, I will either fix it extensively, or restart said task.

Communication: I am excellent at communicating. If I know of a problem, I will be very outgoing about fixing it. I will let the higher up staff know of said issue, and not stop until it is resolved. I speak my mind in a nice and respectful way, and will be honest in all my convesations/dealings with other players/staff members.

Fast Learner: I pick up on things really quickly. If there is a situation in which I need to learn something new, I will ask as many questions as I can, so that I fully understand it, and can practice.

Friendly: I am a genuine happy and nice person. I strive to make everyone feel included and appreciated. I always have other people's best interests in mind. This includes both in person conversations such as screenshares/mass moves, forum replies, discord comments, and chat messages. Even if someone is disrespectful to me, I see it as even more of an opportunity to prove them wrong. If someone called me a bad staff member, I wouldn't start having a go at them in chat.

Passion: I am very passionate. I have been playing minecraft for about 6 years or so, and I can honestly say, I am having some of the most fun I have ever had. I am so passionate about servers from my previous experience. It really makes me happy when I read other people's staff applications, and especially taking into consideration other people's feedback.

#1 aggames3000YT, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. Tank

Tank Self-Appointed Staff Application Critic
    Administrator

Hello! @aggames3000YT

I'm glad to see you reapply for staff on our server. It is always a great plus when past staff, especially of your caliber, come back to us.

I have some minor suggestions:
    -Try to create a weekly calendar of when you can be on, easier and more descriptive for us to understand.
    -Try to be more active overall, as I haven't seen you in-game or in our Discord as much as you used to.

Besides those two things, you have great experience and hopefully I can see you in pending soon.

3. aggames3000YT

aggames3000YT Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

I will be more active ingame and in discord no worries.

4. Sheamus2

Sheamus2 Member

I wish you success ! You have a great apply.

5. SourPatchSkidz

I’ll have to agree with everything

Tank likes this.
  6. aggames3000YT

aggames3000YT Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

thank you i’ve been working on my activity recently and i’m going to be on a lot more often!

7. J0NBE4R

J0NBE4R Administrator
    Management Team Administrator

Pending - Congratulations, you have made it through to the next stage. In this stage, we will be reviewing you on your activity in-game and the rest of our platforms.

We will review your application again as soon as possible!

8. Dorito_

Dorito_ Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

GG on pending!

9. SourPatchSkidz

10. aggames3000YT

aggames3000YT Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

thank you!

11. J0NBE4R

J0NBE4R Administrator
    Management Team Administrator

Interview - Hello!

After reviewing your application throughout the past few days, we have decided to interview you! Please contact an admin via discord regarding this. My discord is listed below.

Discord: Jonski#0001

12. Brawlris

Brawlris Member

13. CodeXeno

CodeXeno Member

Good job, you deserve this!

14. Dorito_

Dorito_ Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Congrats agg!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.