USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Accepted AdventureMan03's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Hello AdventureMan03,
Lovely application! Here are some suggestions to make your application better!

- Become more mature/professional, I've seen you act immature in general chat various times

I hope you get the staff position, good luck! Thank you, stay safe, and have a lovely day!
- JusCallMeSem

{#AllBae<3}

AdventureMan03

Astronaut
Hello AdventureMan03,
Lovely application! Here are some suggestions to make your application better!

- Become more mature/professional, I've seen you act immature in general chat various times

I hope you get the staff position, good luck! Thank you, stay safe, and have a lovely day!
- JusCallMeSem

{#AllBae<3}
I agree with you. I have had some ups and downs. I am now acting more mature and professional in all chats. Thank you for your comment and support!

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
I agree with you. I have had some ups and downs. I am now acting more mature and professional in all chats. Thank you for your comment and support!
Hello AdventureMan03,
I'm sure you are acting more mature & professional but it's comments like this that make me doubt if you are ready for a staff position. Anyways I still wish you the best of luck on your application! I'll see you online! Thank you, stay safe, & have a lovely day!
upload_2020-6-17_8-17-49.png
upload_2020-6-17_8-18-11.png

- JustCallMeSem

{#AllBae<3}

AdventureMan03

Astronaut
Hello AdventureMan03,
I'm sure you are acting more mature & professional but it's comments like this that make me doubt if you are ready for a staff position. Anyways I still wish you the best of luck on your application! I'll see you online! Thank you, stay safe, & have a lovely day!
View attachment 2216
View attachment 2217

- JustCallMeSem

{#AllBae<3}
Yes I said that, but it does not show immaturity. A lot of staff members joke around and have fun. I know when it is okay to joke around and when to be serious. Thank you for comment! Have a good day.

AppleiPhone

Network Admin
ADMIN
Hello @adventureman03,

Good luck with your staff application, I hope to see you on the staff team. You're very helpful and easy to work with and I wish you the best of luck.

- AppleiPhone

NoHub

Network Manager
Hey there @adventureman03

After review and much consideration, the management team and I have come to the decision to move your application to our Interview Stage. Please contact me, or another admin, on discord to set up an interview time.

Thank you and congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.