Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied _RainbowDoggo_ Helper Applacation

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by _RainbowDoggo_, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RainbowDoggo_

_RainbowDoggo_ Mr.Doggo

1) Simple Information
    • Minecraft Username:

_RainbowDoggo_
    • What's your timezone?:

Cst​

13 years young​

• Are you staff on any other servers?:

No, But I would like to get experience by doing this.​

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:

_Rainbow_#3116​

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

Yes, I can record at 720p I have the paid version of bendicam.​

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

No, but when I get the chance to I will but it on the Neptune relm​

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

Neptune
    3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Mon-Fri 4+ hr​

Sat-Sun 6+ Hr

(During the summer I can get more time because of no school)
    4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

Nope! (thankfully) I've thoroughly read through the rule to prevent a ban/mute ​

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

I will say " ________ Has broken a rule where it resulted and a mute despite the popularity of the player I can't play favorites. If the spam get out of hand it will result in a warning and if continued a temp/and or perm mute. If at any point I make a mistake I will put that into play and fix it. If _______ would like to appeal they can go to the website."​

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

One mistake has probably not getting work done till the last day it puts a lot of stress/pressure though it does force me to get it done it might not always work and I will turn it in late. A way I've been fixing it is getting it done straight away it may sound corny but it's been working and I've have gotten a lot done from it​

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

No, I could change that by being a good leader and inspire other's to apply and help out the server and help when needed. I always read the rules and help other staff members when someone is breaking them. If I were to become staff, I would do my best to work hard, and respond to situations in the best way possible. I always read the rules and often remind staff members when someone is breaking them. If I were to become staff, I would do my best to work hard, and respond to situations in the best way possible. The lack of experience I have I do think I would make a good staff member. I think in my eyes I can be a good leader but that what most people think about themselves. I do run my own server but it's a privet server with me and some friends so I don't count that as experience I have about staff. I try my best to be as nice and positive to everyone but on a few occasions, I can be just in a bad mood but I won't let that stop me on being a good staff member. I do hope I can be the best I can be even on a bad day I will put 125% best self.​

Word count: 223

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:
    I Love to draw and animate. I don't play many games except Minecraft but occasionally I play Roblox.
    9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

I would take a deep breath and try to do it all at once. As a staff member, you're expected to balance multiple tasks at once. In this situation, I cannot help the hacker problem. I would immediately message a junior mod, or higher, to try and get on and resolve that problematic situation. For the questions, I would answer as many possible before politely pausing the questions and quickly talking to the player about the loud music. As soon as both of the bigger issues are solved, I can go back to answering questions and helping people out with any problems they may have.
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

I would make sure by looking over the rules again if I did make a mistake. Mistakes happen! I would calmly respond to the frustrated players letting them know that I would get the situation solved as quickly as possible. If it were to be a false mute, I would just unmute the player on the spot. But, if it came down to a ban, I would ask a higher staff member for their opinion on the situation. If it gets out of hand, I would kindly ask the players to stop spamming, and if it gets worse, verbal warnings than small temp mutes will be given
    11) Anything else we should know?:
    Yes, Currently discord is broken for me so if needed of contact please msg me about it I will give you my email so we can talk via Hangout or just email.

2. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

After reviewing your staff application, I have came to the decision of giving you a +0.5, I enjoyed reading you staff application, but I also feel that you could have answered some of your scenarios better,
    X_xxx_X
    Wurzener92

3. _RainbowDoggo_

_RainbowDoggo_ Mr.Doggo

Thank you
    I will note that
    -Doggo

4. TechnoPat

TechnoPat [Former Staff] (I<3Snooker)

I don't see you online very often, and you need to meet the 1 month requirement.

5. _RainbowDoggo_

_RainbowDoggo_ Mr.Doggo

I just made this forum account and I don't think where on at the same time.

6. Takedowns

Takedowns Administrator
    Administrator

Hi there!
    You claim to be able to put up to 4 hours+ into a day yet when I check your activity, you seem to have not logged on in 3 days on skyblock and 4 days on our mars dimension. I will be putting this application on hold and I expect some sort of change. You have 3 days to make this happen, otherwise the application will be set to denied status.
    [Pending]

7. _RainbowDoggo_

_RainbowDoggo_ Mr.Doggo

Ok, Mr/Ms.Takedowns

8. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

9. _RainbowDoggo_

_RainbowDoggo_ Mr.Doggo

Thanky you!
    I'm doing my best to turn that into accepted by following what Mr/ms.Takedowns Said

-
    Doggo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.