Status
Not open for further replies.

optic

Astronaut
- What is your In-Game Name? _opticcc

- Are you applying for Twitch or Youtube? Twitch

- What is your Discord/Can you get Discord? optic#0014

- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

- What is your Twitch/Youtube Channel? waviizr ( changing to opticlive in 4-5 days once eligible for name change, waviizr is a name used for another game I played earlier this year. )

- How many Subscribers/Followers do you have? 389 at the time of this application.

- In average, how many views per video do you get/What is your total amount of views? Currently I get 12 VPA, this number is low becuase at first I streamed fortnite for fun which i wouldn't get many viewers at all, but once I hopped onto minecraft and zombsroyale I picked up a good ammount of viewers. My total amount of views is around 1.6-1.7k, I cant give an exact number due to my phone being broken and you cannot see the number on PC.

- How often can you upload? Almost every second day. I can always find time to stream no matter whats going on ingame.

- Are you familiar with the server rules? Yes, I have a broad understanding of them and have read through them 2 times now.

- Do you meet the requirements/agree to expectations? Yes, I am 16 and affiliate which does prove I am within the age requirements.

- Proof Of Ownership? My twitch is linked to my discord account, which I can also DM any manager / staff on to show sufficient proof of ownership.

optic

Astronaut
Forgot to add this, I dont have the VOD or any clips from the stream, but my most recent UniverseMC stream which I think was last week peaked 40 average viewers and 71 max.

AppleiPhone

Network Admin
ADMIN
Forums Manager
Hello @optic,

Thank you for taking an interest in joining our Media Team. Your application has been put into the Pending stage.
Please add me on discord: Adrian#8178, so we can discuss everything.

Thank you,

AppleiPhone

AppleiPhone

Network Admin
ADMIN
Forums Manager
Hello @optic,

Your media application has been DENIED due to the following reason(s):

- Global Inactivity

You may re-apply in two weeks once you've gained more activity.

- AppleiPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.