Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied _FadedPvP_'s Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Faded, Jun 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Faded

Faded Member

My Username is
    _FadedPvP_

My previous usernames have been Griffacabra

My Timezone Is CST

I Am Not staff on any servers at the moment but I was previously but the server was shut down

I Have Discord and a Working Microphone My name is Griffacabra And Tag is #8591

I Do Have the ability to record yes from my phone and my PC

I Have the Galactic Rank On Jupiter Realm

I Am Most Active on Jupiter

Weekdays

2-3 and half

Weekends
    At least 5 and a half hours

I Have been banned once back when I First started I do not remember why but I did not know the rules and I have not been banned since

First as I have learned staff can not give reason to a mute as I know of so if they ask why I would say that it is not shareable info then I would refer to 1 player at a time asking them to please calm down and if they do not I will politely tell them that they said something against the rules and tell the other people the same things to let it die down but if it doesn't I will contact a higher staff to deal with it if possible

I Made the Mistake of cursing in the public chat a few times and getting muted but from that experience I learned that no matter what happens or how mad you become it is never ok to curse someone out especially in public chat which may have some younger players in it

I Do have experience as an owner of a server

Hobbies outside of the game Include Sports School And Family Time despite all of these I still have time to play and check on the server

First I would deal with the hackers because If the server has hackers running around ruining the players experience I would contact a junior moderator and ask them to handle it then I would go to discord and ask what channel I would go to the channel and ask them to stop and if they don't I would then have to move them to the music channel if they come back I will then ask an administrator to handle the issue with the player if they can

I Would tell them I know that he/she was falsely banned under my watch as a mistake and I will ask them to please calm down and The staff team and I Are working on it right now. please be patient

I would like to thank the staff team especially Zarinaw Anon And Yoursoonice

2. UserNumberJuan

DENIED - Hello, Faded
    Your application has been intensely reviewed and the management team and has decided to deny your app you may
    reapply in 2 weeks.

More Detail.

-UserNumberJuan