Join other players on play.universemc.us

Accepted 16LettersUserIGN's 2nd Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by 16LettersUserIGN, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16LettersUserIGN

16LettersUserIGN Demoted Staff Member

Minecraft Username:16LettersUserIGN
    Previous Minecraft Usernames: https://plancke.io/<Server Name>/player/stats/16LettersUserIGN
    Timezone: EST
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone?
    Yes I have discord, Teamspeak 3, and a working microphone
    Do you have the ability to record minecraft videos? Yes I do have the ability to record minecraft videos at good frames (it depends how long.)
    Are you Star (Or Above) ****UPDATED***** I now have Comet rank on Jupiter diemension and have the Salty tag and the HYPE tag. And I have Champion rank on Neptune (thanks to VoidGears)
    2) Elaborate
    2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server? Jupiter dimension
    3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Weekdays 2-6 hours, Weekends 5-12 hours
    4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
    I haven't gotten banned.
    5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do? I would tell them to stop spamming for warning 1, then warning 2, then a mute for spamming. If I cant handle it myself I might get another staff member to help.
    6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? So I got a red slip for calling a student gay. Now in 7th grade we usually say "Look I'm naked" to another guy and if they looked we would call them gay. Now I did this in class and the teacher found out. I then explained and she didn't care and gave me a red slip for innapropriate language. I gave the student an apology and we were good. I learned that I shouldn't use that language in or out of school. I handled it by just admitting it.
    7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?(Minimum 200+ words) Yes I do have past server experience. In my first application I mentioned that I got full-time moderator in SurrealCraft. So now I explain about the parkour. SurrealCraft was hosting an event where all staff members made a parkour for the members. I made my parkour. It took around an hour because my parkour was about slime blocks, so I made it underground, to the sky, etc. So I made a huge jungle tree which was hard because I couldnt just plant one I was to short. So, I made a huge jungle tree and to jump on a little slime block. When I finished my parkour I went to go see other parkours' made by the staff members. I helped some bit while the owner made mine a little better. He added slime walls and he added some more slime blocks. While to others I added red walls and put more lava (Most were lava themed, so I just spread at some more lava.) We still haven't had the event because Surrealcraft is down and im not able to go on the server. I don't know when it is coming back up but I know when it does the community should enjoy the event. We also had ours spread out a little, the moderators section was the bottom, and the developers were in the middle, the admins were on the 2nd tallest, and the Owners And Co-Owners were on the very top. I helped out a developers (I think I don't fully remember.) I have been applying staff for fun on some servers but this one I took seriously. Most of the other websites accepted you just for fun. I came here and saw that everyone took it seriously. I saw a lot of denied applications and most of them were just jokes. While the accepted applications were actually serious. They put in effort, detail, and tried there hardest to get staff because they played for a while and liked the server. (I haven't been on because I was grounded.)
    8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I like to play football and soccer, I also enjoy playing with my heelys. I am not good but I try, I also like to sing, and play other video games that come to my interest.
    9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? I would get another staff member to help me with the questions. Maybe I could go and see the "hacker" and try tpo figure out if he is actually hacking. If so then he is banned. Then I would go for the guy in TeamSpeak, I would tell him to stop or there will be consequences. And at the end I would help awnser questions with the other staff member I called for help with.
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it? If it was actually incorrect I would say "I am sorry, I got many reports saying he/she was hacking, I will unban him/her." If he/she was hacking then I would state the reasons why he was banned and why he/she is staying banned.
    11) Anything else we should know? I am a mature 13 year old who loves to go outside and make friends. I am that person who doesn't care whether the person likes me or not. I would still try to be there friend. I have a brother named Aiden. He is a lot better than me at sports and plays for the U10 gators. He likes football while I am a soccer fan. I go to a school and didn't like soccer. I am soon trying to get on the soccer team in Janurary and will hope to like it. I quit football because I didn't like really "violent" types of sports thats why I am more of a soccer fan. But still enjoyed it because I liked taking my anger out on people. I am in advanced classes and enjoy them. I am best at math and love doing it because I understand that subject the most. That is all you should know about me.

INFORMATION:
    Discord: The16LettersUser#2867

Some Hacks I know:
    Aimbot- Aimbot can only be seen when spectating or watching a fight between a regular player and a player that is using Aimbot. When a player uses aimbot, they can be seen with their head basically snapping around, this is because Aimbot enables a player to lock their head onto a player that they are fighting, so that they are always looking right at them. Sometimes the player may appear to be looking up.

Auto Armor- Auto-Armor is pretty self explanatory. The player could be looting a chest, and also equipping armor at the same time. Another instance would be if a player is walking over a pile of loot, lets say there's full iron armor in the pile, the player would automatically equip the armor without opening their inventory.

Criticals- Criticals are also pretty self explanatory. You know how when you jump and hit a player as you're falling, little particles come from the player you're hitting? Well, thats what criticals are, but rather than jumping and hitting to get crit hits, the player using Criticals doesn't need to jump to get critical hits on a player.

Dolphin- Dolphin is basically where a player is in the water and can be seen taking large or small jumps forward. Kind of like how a dolphin dives underwater and jumps out. Hence the name "Dolphin".

Extinguish- Extinguish is where a player is set on fire and doesn't take full fire damage. If the player doesn't 'tick', then they're probably hacking. Be careful, this could be lag as well.

Glide- A player using glide will not take fall damage. Lets say, you're at the top of a tall mountain (In SG, of course) you decide you don't want to have to clim down, so you just jump. But you die of fall damage. Players using glide hacks wouldn't die, they would slowly float down to safety, and wouldn't take fall damage.

Flying- Flying :/

Fast Eat- Eating food abnormally fast, just takes a second to eat food. Normally when you eat, it takes around 3 seconds, and makes an eating sound or a biting sound. With fast-eat, when a player eats, it makes the sound of one bite, if you know what I mean. Normally you would need to be able to hear the player eating to determine whether or not the player is using fast-eat.

Fast Ladder- Kind of looks like flying but on a ladder. The player can be seen going up or down a ladder abnormally fast.

Kill Aura- This is very common. Kill-Aura is where a player can be hitting another player without looking at them. They can also be seen hitting multiple players at once, as well as being able to hit players whilst being in a chest. 1st person evidence in insufficient.

Rapid Fire- Shooting arrows so fast its unbelievable. Can be seen shooting multiple arrows at once.

No Slowdown- Player can be fully sprinting whist pulling back a bow or eating. However, if the player doesn't fully pull back the bow, or fully eat the food, it could be a glitch. If you're recording the player for evidence, make sure to include audio!

Speed- Sprinting abnormally fast. Faster in the water as well.

Spider- Player can climb up walls that are two blocks high. Similar to Step hacks.

Step- Player can get on top of blocks that are 1 block high without jumping. Hard to spot.

Regen- You know that moment when you're playing SG and you hear the newest Skrillex album. And you're like "o wait waht i didn't even turn on da moosic" Thats not Skrillex, smart one. Thats a player using regen hacks. Regen hacks will allow the player to regenerate their hearts faster, you'll be able to tell if they're using Regen if, like I said, you hear the newest Skrillex album. Its a little hard to explain the noise, thats the closest I could get to explaining it. It's a really weird noise, you'll know it when you hear it.

Sneak- Player can be seen crouching while moving at the normal speed. Very rare, but easily spotted.

Water Walking- Also known as "Jesus". Players can be seen walking on water.

Another one I forgot to add in, was Blink. Blink is basically teleporting from one place to another in a 'blink' of an eye.

Thats all folks!

Ps. Here are a few visual hacks/ modded clients.

Twerking- Also known as "Miley Cyrus". Player basically looks like they're rapidly crouching.

Ballerina- Is freaking scary. The player is seen spinning around and around and around. Beware, its quite terrifying.

Headless- Violently mangled head. Ew. Gross. Headless. Scary.

Flight
    The flight module allows you to fly like you're in creative on servers without a anti-cheat.

.fspeed <0-20> - Sets the flight speed.

NoFall
    The NoFall module disables fall damage on servers without a anti-cheat.

AntiSlowness
    The AntiSlowness module disables slowness when walking through webs, when eating, when sneaking and more.

SafeWalk
    The SafeWalk module stops you from walking off the edge of a block much like when you are sneaking.

Jesus
    The Jesus module allows you stay above water stopping you from falling in and allows easy movement across.

Antislipperiness
    The Antislipperiness module disables slipping on ice making it easier to walk on.

Antiknockback
    The Antiknockback module disables player knockback meaning you don't get pushed when hit my a mob or player.

Speed
    The Speed module allows you to run/walk really really fast.

.wspeed <0-20> - Changes walk speed for the walk speed mod.

Spider
    The Spider module allows you to climb blocks much like a spider does or like when you climp up ladders.

Freecam
    The Freecam module allows you to exit your body and freely fly around the world as if you were in spectator mode.

Blink
    The Blink module allows you to exit your body and freely walk a short distance then have your body teleport to your position.

Fastladders
    The Fastladders module allows you to climb up ladders faster.

ExtraElytra
    The ExtraElytra module allows you to glide for a much longer time because of reduced speed loss.

Waterjump
    The Waterjump module allows you to automatically jump on water that courses you to move really fast.

ScaffoldWalk
    The ScaffoldWalk module allows you to place blocks under you as you walk making walking in the air easier.

AntiAFK
    The AntiAFK module stops servers from kicking you for being AFK by moving you around.

BunnyJump
    The BunnyJump module allows you to jump really high.

BHop
    The BHop module allows you move really fast by jumping.

Sprint
    The Sprint module automatically make you sprint when moving.

InventoryWalk
    The InventoryWalk module allows you to walk around using wasd when your inventory is open.

AlwaysSneak
    The AlwaysSneak module spams the server with sneak packets tricking the server into thinking you are always sneaking.

Auto
    ChestSteal

The ChestSteal module allows you to automatically take items out of chest and put them in your inventory.

AutoItem
    The AutoItem module automatically switches your item to the most efficient tool for the job.

AutoReconnect
    The AutoReconnect module automatically reconnects you to the server when you have been disconnected.

./reconnect <0-100> - Sets the seconds before auto autoreconecting to a server.

AutoEat
    The AutoEat module automatically switches and eats food on your hotbar when hungry.

AutoArmor
    The AutoArmor module automatically equips the best armor in your inventory.

AutoFish
    The AutoFish module automatically reels in fish and throws fishing rod when fishing.

AutoSplashPot
    The AutoSplashPot module will automatically throw splash pots when you're low on health.

AutoSoup
    The AutoSoup module automatically switches and eats Suup on your hotbar when needed.

MacroCommand
    The MacroCommand module allows you to set commands that will run when this module is activated.

.macro - Sets a custom command for the macro hack.

AutoWalk
    The AutoWalk module automatically makes you walk forwards.

World
    Fastbreak

The Fastbreak module allows you to break blocks at a much faster rate.

Fastplace
    The Fastplace module allows you to place blocks at a much faster rate and throw item faster.

Nuker
    The Nuker module is a creative only module that allows you to automatically remove blocks in a sphere around you.

#1 16LettersUserIGN, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. ItzMxrk

ItzMxrk Network Admin
    Admin

Pending - Congratulations, you have made it through to the next stage. In this stage we will be reviewing you on your activity in-game and on our social media sites.
    Be sure to stay as active as possible and we will review your app again within the next 3-5 days.

(This includes going on servers such as skyblock and getting to know the community there.)

Thanks.

16LettersUserIGN likes this.
  3. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Just a Guy who Likes Anime
    Helper

4. Kuxizz

Kuxizz Kuxizz

+1 Congrats on pending! Good luck in the future.

5. 16LettersUserIGN

thank you!

6. Acceptation

Acceptation Acceptinator

Hey!

Here are some points that I hope could help you in the application process.

Pros

• Can play for long hours
    • Meets requirements
    • Detailed application
    • Active on Jupiter
    Cons

• Your application is kind of hard to read with the bright blue writing
    Best of luck.

7. 16LettersUserIGN

I changed it to dark blue if that helps

8. Omagls

Omagls Member

It looks like you just copied all of the hacks from a client,you sure you didnt just do that?

9. PenguinNerd

Helper

Agreed Omagls.

10. 16LettersUserIGN

it does look like it. But I swear only like 5 were copied. The rest I did write myself

11. Zane

Zane Detailed Title
    Helper

Hey there @16LettersUserIGN
    I really enjoyed reading your application.

Pros:
    - Detailed Application
    - Very mature
    - Active on Jupiter

Cons:
    - Active on other game modes. (I've only seen you been playing a lot on Jupiter lately, and I have indeed seen you on Neptune for a while. Keep it up!)
    - Color Scheme (I know you have changed this, but could you please take another chance of changing it)

12. 16LettersUserIGN

thank you and I can change the color scheme (I changed it to dark blue and black)

#12 16LettersUserIGN, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Zane likes this.
  13. Omagls

Omagls Member

Are you sure now pretty much all of them start with This module does this and that

14. 16LettersUserIGN

yes, because it shows the module. Now please stop hating 5 of them were copied, thats it. (AntiAFK,AutoSplashPot,AutoSoup,Autoreconnect, and autoeat.) Because I didn't know those. If you want I can delete those 5.

15. ItzMxrk

ItzMxrk Network Admin
    Admin

Interview - Hello! After reviewing your application throughout the past few days we have decided to interview you, please contact an admin via discord regarding this.
    My Discord: ItzMark#8536
    Good luck!​

16. PenguinNerd

Helper

@16LettersUserIGN
    Congrats on the Interview stage man! I know you can do this! Remember try not to be nervous answer every question calmly and honestly!

17. 16LettersUserIGN

I added you. I am The16LettersUser#2867

#17 16LettersUserIGN, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  18. _fps_god_

_fps_god_ =>IGN : _Plewi_<=

Congrats On the Interview

19. 16LettersUserIGN

Thank you