USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

:)

Merci

Astronaut
Hello there, as many of you know I am Merci, who's ign is MerciLovesJet or ignMerci, and since this part of the forum is dead - let's revive it!

First i'd like to start with @Lollipop56 .
Lollipop56_, despite our differences is a really nice lad.
He isn't one of those serious people who ban straight-up for dissing him.
Me and Lolli have had a rough start since the beginning and it really wasn't him, it was my toxicity. Ever since he pratically became manager I was toxic, rude and immature towards him and he took it like a champ.
But in recent weeks when I decided to start becoming mature, Lolli started answering all my questions and concerns I learned he is a really chill guy.
He also has given me the oppurtunity to apply for staff (I didn't ask him for anything, but my questions asked to him hinted there). What I mean by this is he didn' insult me saying something like "I won't accept your application if that's what you're going to do." whenever I asked these hinting questions.
I'd thought after all this time maybe he would be biased against me but turns out he doesn't seem to do so at all.

Next up is @Qurbi , he has been an amazing friend in calls and in-game, however he takes long to look at my DMs :mad:.
He also has been stealing Jet from me but that's not to be mentioned. [this is where you laugh or fake laugh :)]
He too is a super-chill guy who really wants something to be apart of in the community by asking me for bugs to fix etc.

Now is Alien!
He's been an amazing helper these past few days, helping people out in the discord.
Alien also has been very kind to me, correcting my incorrect statements to being a friend.

ToxicFFA!
My man is very immature in calls [or is he?!?! I could be lying :eek:], and it's great.
He's a very chill guy to call with as he is not much different than me e.g swearing yet doing something good for the community [helping peeps out].
FFA also is very active from what I see and seems to love his status in the community.

Sowwy if you didn't make it on here, just these men have been coincidentally where I ended up being.

Also this may seem rushed because it's 10:20pm and I want to sleep okay goodnight peeps.

Zoxide

Astronaut
+1