USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

10 Tips to becoming a staff member!

ItzzzAviator

Yes
So, I've been a staff before (season 4-5) and I resigned. After that, I've re-applied for staff again and I was moved to the interview stage. I was actually just interviewed for the 2nd time yesterday, so I'm hoping to rejoin the staff team! So let's start with the tips.

1. Help out whenever, wherever. Wether your a discord, teamspeak, in game, or forums person you should always help people out of your aiming for helper.

2. Be kind. The staff team wants to see what traits you have, that make you different from others. Show your talent, and make your personality shine.

3. Be yourself during an interview. Don't be nervous at all, as the staff before you were all interviewed as well, and now look where they are!

4. Always try your hardest in your staff application. Don't do a half hearted job, do one that nobody will ever forget.

5. Always be confident no matter what is happening. I advise you to be confident because it your in trouble, confidence can get you out.

6. Get to know the staff team. Make friends with the helpers and mods, because it you do become a Helper you'll have some of your staff friends to lead you!

7. Don't be selfish. Don't -1 staff applications for no reason just because you want to become a staff member. Give your thought then rate it.

8. Be an overall super star. Let the inner you shimmer and shine!

9. Always have a conclusion. Make sure everyone understands what your trying to tell them.

10. My last tip for you is to not be nervous! Don't go crazy about anything, stay calm and dream on.

I wish everyone best of luck on their journey to become a staff member!

Dox

Astronaut
You have better chances if you pay money to the server ;)

SinnFein

Astronaut
GG on helper

ItzzzAviator

Yes

Toxico

Astronaut
Idk man

MuslimPC

= > God himself < =
boomer

ItzzzAviator