Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied 0nj's New Staff Application [2nd Attempt]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by McHackLines, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McHackLines

McHackLines Member

• Minecraft Username:

0nj

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

McHacklines, ___Rudolp, Will78HD, FourthMC, FastFoodFourth and others.

What's your timezone?:

GMT

Are you staff on any other servers?:

No not currently.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:

Yes i do and my discord is McHackLines#0050

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

Yes i do.

Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

Yes, In fact i was the first person to buy the top rank on the server in 2016. In 2016 the server was one whole server. The top rank was called GOD rank that is now eclipse rank but i was the first person to buy it and one of the first 20 players to join the server.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

Mainly factions, Mars and Jupiter to be exact.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can contribute around 9 hours a day.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

No i have not.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

I would warn them and tell them to stop. and then depending on the times of bans and mutes and also punishment rules i would ban them for 10 minutes to stop them. Then if they do carry on i will increase it to 15 minutes and also inform any staff members online to do the same if he try's to spam them.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

Being to loud and getting myself in trouble at school. I have special needs. I have autism, Asperger and dyslexia. So for this i struggle with a lot of thing, I recently moved to a new school that is for special needs kids and they really help me out and have helped me a lot. And they have helped me be able to calm myself down and be able to talk to people in real life a lot easier because with my Asperger i get anxious when trying to speak to people i don't know.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

Of course. If any proof is necessary, please go ahead and PM me and I will try my best to find evidence that I was staff. I've also went under the username "___Rudolp" which is the IGN I've used on the majority of servers I've staffed on. To make your lives easier, I've organized everything.
    PvpWars
    I was staff on PvPWars when it first released. At that time, there were around 2000 constant active players. Due to the fact that I was a Global helper, I covered all realms nearly 8 hours a day. At its time, it was the biggest of its kind due to its youtubers, LandonMc and WildX. PvPWars was the first time I was hammered with work, to the point where it was overwhelming. I wasn't able to play the game at all on my home realm because I was constantly called to cover for other realms. Eventually, this lead to my resignation.

Skybounds
    By far, this was the server I gained the most experience on. Last summer, I was promoted to Moderator on Skybounds. At that time, it averaged a constant 1.8k players due to the fact that it was played by CaptainSparkles and owned by BajanCanadian. I was completely indulged in the community and know their whole staff and management team inside out. The structure of the staff team was the most organized out of any server I've staffed before by far. Admins were on top of everything, and we were required to report to them weekly on how the community was doing and what they wanted in terms of gameplay, etc. We also had votes in changing punishments and rules, which allowed us to truly immerse ourselves into the community. I was staff for three months before I resigned due to the fact that Junior Year began and that was the most stressful year by far.

Gontroller
    Gontroller was one of the most OG factions servers, ever. It averaged around 600 constant players and many OG factions players should know this. I was promoted to helper on there three years ago, and there's not much to say on it because I don't remember much, I just remember that this was my introduction to factions.

Lemoncloud
    Additionally, I was staff (Moderator) on the LemonCloud community. I've stayed with them for 8 months. If you're not familiar with it, back in 2017, it was one of the biggest running hub servers. It averaged around 1.5k players constantly and now holds around 300 players. I started as a helper and was promoted to Moderator in a short two months. All in all, I've handed out about about 100 pages of punishments. I rarely make mistakes, and when I do, I quickly apologize and fix the problem immediately. This was one of the top contributors to teaching me how to deal with

McBrawl
    Furthermore, if you've heard of the Mcpvp Servers, which is now known as the McBrawl Community, I was a moderator on there. I staffed for a year on there and resigned due to the fact that the server was in a decline and management clearly didn't care, but I'm thoroughly surprised that it is still up and running with around 500 players daily. It had around three thousand players when I was Moderator and I can provide proof that I was indeed a moderator via their forums. Being a staff member was not easy as it required a high demand of assistance due to their unique game mode. Many players are confused at first, but once they get used to it, it it's a good feeling knowing that you taught the player how to get their feet on the ground.

Skytropia
    Foremost, I'm the founder of Skytropia. No, this server wasn't nearly as popular as Minesaga, but we did hit a respectable amount of constant players. We've had many notable youtubers record ranging from Skeppy to Suchspeed, to even SeePeeKay. I think just that should show the amount of dedication and hard work I strive for. Everything was perfectly organized. From website developers, to designers, to developers and system admins, everything was great. Our server was custom coded from the ground up, and even the core was completely coded from scratch. (Yes, from scratch, not a fork) Just this should show the amount of passion and money that was invested into the server, which should also show that I'm capable of managing a diversification of scenarios. Of course, this just shows ownership experience, but with that, I feel that it's important to show ownership experience to set an example to the community that the staff team keeps utmost professionalism in any and all types of situation.

Conclusion
    In a nutshell, I have quite a bit of experience due to these servers as they have a high player base and a high demand for assistance. These are just notable servers that I have staffed on. There are many more smaller servers that I have staffed on but aren't worth noting. Over the past few years, I've learned more and more through new experiences with different servers. Although I have pretty much been in almost all possible situations as a staff member, I would love to see what I can learn with UniverseMC

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

Yes, I do motocross.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

I would stay calm and try my best to get thru it and do it all but if i can't i will see if any staff members are active and see if they are willing to help me with a few things.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

I would speak to another staff member to make sure that i have punished them for the correct thing and if i haven't i would fix it. But if i have and they are arguing i will say Please stop talking about this, it has been dealt with but if you decide to carry on you will result in getting yourself muted.

11) Anything else we should know?:

Thanks for taking your time to read my application

Kind Regards,
    Will

#1 McHackLines, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. HaxLive

HaxLive Member

3. McHackLines

McHackLines Member

Thanks bud, I really appreciate that!

4. ItsJoes

ItsJoes I just work here
    Management Team Forums Manager Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Did not wait a full week to re apply

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.