AnonymousOG

Network Owner
OWNER
ADMIN
MANAGMENT TEAM
Venus Dimension - Season 7
Release: March 29TH 1PM EST

Hello Astronauts,
The long-awaited Venus dimension season 7 is finally here! We've added many features for our seventh, and fixed countless bugs.

Here is a list of all of the features we've added for Season 7.

New spawn
This map we've brought back an OG spawn! This spawn was used on the very first season of Venus.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/fT2KA8Czi6b3wTnlAa/giphy.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/eiSddPM4frFwbrN7Q0/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Prestige Changes
Last season we've heard the community suggestions and decided to do some changes to our Prestige system. For the upcoming season of Venus, Prestiging will now cost less money, and an additional 5 prestige was added to the server. Along with this, we've done some minor reward changes with the Prestiges.

New Bosses
For this season we've added new bosses! These new bosses will drop incredible loot and be obtained through our store or the PVP mine!

April MCRATE
It's about that time, for the new season of Venus we are ready to release the NEW April MCRATE! This new MCRATE will contain various items which will help you DOMINATE.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/ZbfYSZRNrYDcn4m6XK/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Anticheat

After getting hundreds of reports, it's been made clear that the abundance of hackers on our Venus dimension is quite extensive. For this season we've added our new anticheat that will autoban blatant cheaters! This new anticheat will also give the staff a better system to determine cheaters from non cheaters!

LuckyBlock Bug
For this season we've fixed Lucky Blocks turning into normal skulls or sometimes just not working at all. For this season we've fixed all bugs related to Lucky blocks!

Conquest

This season will be introducing our biggest new feature, Conquest! Here is a quick description of what Conquest is.
Conquest is a point-based game similar to a mix of a KOTH/outpost. There are 4 capture points in the Conquest arena (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow). Each capture area is independent of one another and has its own time. The first CELL to reach 50 points wins the Conquest event. Conquest will run every day at 12PM EST and 12AM est. Here are the rewards obtainable through winning the Conquest event;

• 3 x April Crates
  • $10 Billion

Carnage
The Carnage Event HAS finally been added to Venus! The Carnage Event similar to a mix of an Outpost/Koth is a single chest that is in the warp pvp which will be claimable every 5 minutes. Upon winning the Carnage event you will obtain a Venus crate key.

Crate Changes
This season we've buffed all crate keys. Last season crate keys become less and less value as the season went on. We've buffed all crate rewards to ensure they give better rewards that are worth while.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/Qs7ZQTkAPJPN5TyBlw/giphy.gif[/IMG]​

New Betting system

For this season we've added item betting! Item Betting will allow players to bet their items against each other to win both items.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/Xg5QoDiVsYVez9PUQr/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Bombs

This season we've brought back one of our most popular features, Bombs! Bombs will allow you to break mines at an extremely fast rate.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/TiUuG0notsjBkFqZw7/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Here are additional changes we've made
    • Added map7 GKIT to our store
    • Nerfed Chucky Bosses
    • Added additional server optimizations
    • Added ability to right click your pickaxe to sell!
What are CELL top prizes?
The payouts for this season will be the following:
1. Winners Bundle & $35 Buycraft WEEKLY.
2. $25 Buycraft WEEKLY.
3. $15 Buycraft WEEKLY.
4. $10 Buycraft WEEKLY
5. $5 Buycraft WEEKLY

I hope everyone is excited about this upcoming season of Venus. Here is the basic information needed to help make sure you are ready for release!
SOTW: March 29TH at 1PM EST
90% off sale on the server release
Thanks, UniverseMC Management Team

IP; play.universemc.us
discord; https://discord.gg/5fbHVWb
store; https://store.universemc.us/

Last edited:

HacksRUs

Ghoul
@AnonymousOG my opinions and suggestions regarding Venus changelog:

Server Spawn

There is no reason to be changing spawns each map, the time should be spent fixing all the small bugs on the server and improving existing features.

Prestige

Prestiging is useless as Ghoul mine is still more OP than the best prestige mine. Prestiging also resets your balance and doesn't give anything valuable as in value blocks and crate keys. It would be nice if there was some sort of permanent reward for reaching final prestige, such as a [PRESTIGE] tag or a Prestige Gkit. Could be even seasonal, such as [Season 7 Prestige] tag.

Bosses

It would be nice to list the new bosses, how they can be obtained ingame, and what they drop.

Adding new bosses doesn't mean that old ones have to be removed. The Warden was a nice boss that you used to be able to get from mining crates and vote keys that was balanced in how long it took to kill and the rewards it gave. The Chucky nerf is nice as you used to be able to get two-shotted in Ghoul armour.

April Monthly Crate

The Monthly Crate for Venus is actually one of the only Monthly Crates that fits the server economy. No complaints, other than possible adding some new rewards and getting rid of the useless ones (celestial kit, 32 sponge blocks)

Anticheat

Apart from the odd bhopper that comes on, hackers aren't really a problem. People let the server know pretty quick if there is a blatant cheater and most of the time they don't have very good gear so you can quickdrop them.

Autobanning will be a huge problem. As far as I know this autoban feature hasn't been tested anywhere else on the server. Players who get false banned will have to enjoy the two-week wait for staff response on the forums if staff refuse to deal with them on Discord.

Lucky Blocks

Its nice the bug was fixed. Now make them insta-break or work with a value pick (Explosive V)

Conquest

The whole idea is nice and the rewards are balanced but the times need to be changed. All factions and skyblock servers have the same conquest times and after the corona break the NAs would not be able to do any conquests during the weekday, heavily favouring the other time zones.

Carnage

Venus keys are useless, not sure about the buff. I suggest to replace the carnage reward with the CTF reward (2 x Atlas key, 2 x Lunar key, 1 x Venus key) and make CTFs rare but drop a Monthly Crate, like every other server.

Crates

It would be nice to list how they were buffed / what was added.

Betting

No complaints, sounds like a good way to get rid of extra celestial sets.

Bombs

Useless, unless they drop the value blocks they destroy.

Angry_Pineapple1

Ghoul
@AnonymousOG my opinions and suggestions regarding Venus changelog:

Server Spawn

There is no reason to be changing spawns each map, the time should be spent fixing all the small bugs on the server and improving existing features.

Prestige

Prestiging is useless as Ghoul mine is still more OP than the best prestige mine. Prestiging also resets your balance and doesn't give anything valuable as in value blocks and crate keys. It would be nice if there was some sort of permanent reward for reaching final prestige, such as a [PRESTIGE] tag or a Prestige Gkit. Could be even seasonal, such as [Season 7 Prestige] tag.

Bosses

It would be nice to list the new bosses, how they can be obtained ingame, and what they drop.

Adding new bosses doesn't mean that old ones have to be removed. The Warden was a nice boss that you used to be able to get from mining crates and vote keys that was balanced in how long it took to kill and the rewards it gave. The Chucky nerf is nice as you used to be able to get two-shotted in Ghoul armour.

April Monthly Crate

The Monthly Crate for Venus is actually one of the only Monthly Crates that fits the server economy. No complaints, other than possible adding some new rewards and getting rid of the useless ones (celestial kit, 32 sponge blocks)

Anticheat

Apart from the odd bhopper that comes on, hackers aren't really a problem. People let the server know pretty quick if there is a blatant cheater and most of the time they don't have very good gear so you can quickdrop them.

Autobanning will be a huge problem. As far as I know this autoban feature hasn't been tested anywhere else on the server. Players who get false banned will have to enjoy the two-week wait for staff response on the forums if staff refuse to deal with them on Discord.

Lucky Blocks

Its nice the bug was fixed. Now make them insta-break or work with a value pick (Explosive V)

Conquest

The whole idea is nice and the rewards are balanced but the times need to be changed. All factions and skyblock servers have the same conquest times and after the corona break the NAs would not be able to do any conquests during the weekday, heavily favouring the other time zones.

Carnage

Venus keys are useless, not sure about the buff. I suggest to replace the carnage reward with the CTF reward (2 x Atlas key, 2 x Lunar key, 1 x Venus key) and make CTFs rare but drop a Monthly Crate, like every other server.

Crates

It would be nice to list how they were buffed / what was added.

Betting

No complaints, sounds like a good way to get rid of extra celestial sets.

Bombs

Useless, unless they drop the value blocks they destroy.
Most of this is true, but I've got some extra feedback here.
The April crate looks absolutely terrible, looks like a freaking 4 year old made it.
Bosses probably weren't cleaned up, so they probably look like trash too.
Bombs are completely useless, I will just throw them away.
Crates will still be horrible to open, even with a script that auto opens another when the other one finishes, only because they take FOREVER to open.
Conquest times are stupid, not allowing any NAs to do any conquests except during weekends.
Anticheat is probably still garbage.
There are like no staff members that actively monitor the server.

HacksRUs

Ghoul
The April crate looks absolutely terrible, looks like a freaking 4 year old made it.
Bosses probably weren't cleaned up, so they probably look like trash too.
Bombs are completely useless, I will just throw them away.
Crates will still be horrible to open, even with a script that auto opens another when the other one finishes, only because they take FOREVER to open.
Conquest times are stupid, not allowing any NAs to do any conquests except during weekends.
Anticheat is probably still garbage.
There are like no staff members that actively monitor the server.
- April crate does needs to be formatted better
- Bombs are indeed useless, I don't even know why they exist
- No decent cell is going to bother opening crates this map unless they insta-open
- 100% conquest times need to be changed
- Doubt the anticheat will work, it's been false flagging on Mars for the past few days and they can't use it on Jupiter because of the custom enchants
- Well the server is going to have like 2 players average 2 weeks into the map

Angry_Pineapple1

Ghoul
I even went and rewrote the crate but it seems like they don't want to use it.
Also the server always dies even though they advertise it because theres like no good content on the thing, and they used the paypal payouts for said advertising that doesn't work.