USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Announcement ✦UniverseMC Jupiter release season 24✦ Minecraft Java & Bedrock Server

AnonymousOG

Network Owner
OWNER
ADMIN
MANAGEMENT TEAM
Jupiter Dimension
Release: December 5th at 1PM EST

Hello Astronauts,

Welcome to the new season of Jupiter. This season we focused on a few new features for everyone!

Spawn

Screenshot_150.png

For this season of Jupiter, we have decided to bring back one of one most liked spawns!

Christmas MCRATE

For this season of Jupiter, we've released our Christmas Mcrate! This crate will be available sometime later in the month so keep an eye out on the store!

Fix all cooldown

For this season of Jupiter, to help make pvp more enjoyable we've added a fix-all cooldown!

Paste base

to make it easier for new players we've improved our paste a base system! Upon right-clicking one of the starting NPCS in the spawn, it will automatically create a faction with a faction name pre-given and spawn bases farther apart!

December MCRATE

For this season of Jupiter, we've released the NEW December mcrate which has a few new exclusive Christmas items!

Warzone Changes

For this season of Jupiter, we have cleaned up the warzone and removed all plants to ensure players can have a smooth PVP experience.

Additional bug fixes/changes

• - Added bedrock support

Have anymore feature ideas? Join the
    discord and type +suggest in #commands we are actively looking for more features to add!

What are FTOP prizes?

The payouts for this season will be the following:
1. $40 Paypal & $40 Buycraft WEEKLY
2. $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft WEEKLY
3. $16 Paypal & $16 Buycraft WEEKLY

I hope everyone is excited about this upcoming season for Jupiter.
Here is the basic information needed to help make sure you are ready for release!

SOTW: December 5th, 1PM EST
Grace period will end 12th of December at 4PM EST

90% off sale on the server release
Thanks, UniverseMC Management Team

IP; play.universemc.us
discord; Join the | UniverseMC | play.universemc.us Discord Server!

store; UniverseMC | Welcome

Last edited:

xAshleeyy

Network Sr. Admin
SR ADMIN
how do i go on the actual server?
Hi, you can add the server to your server list using the ip play.universemc.us - if you need further explanation, please pm me on discord @ Ash!#0666 and I'll help you out!