AnonymousOG

Network Owner
OWNER
ADMIN
MANAGMENT TEAM
Jupiter Dimension Release

Release: 16th of May, 1PM EST

Hello Astronauts,

For this season we added new features to the server which we hope everyone will enjoy!

Here is a list of all of the features we've added for Season 20.

New Server appearance

For season 20 as we did for the last map we brought in an OG spawn that some of the old Universe players may remember!

JUPITERSEASON20.png

Collectors

For the first season of Jupiter, we've added collectors! Collectors will be beacons you place inside of chunks which will collect ALL mob drops inside! Collectors will be obtainable in the token shop and on our store.

New Coinflip System

It was brought to our attention that in our previous season of Jupiter coinflips would occasionally stop working, and users would lose their money. For this season of Jupiter, we've introduced our brand new coinflip system which will fix ALL bugs and bring in a new appearance for coinflips.

coin2.png COIN.png

Revamped TNT Papers

For this map, we've done quite a few changes/fixes to TNT papers. This season we fixed TNT papers taking your TNT even if the dispensers are full. We also made it so collectors will now collect TNT! When right-clicking your collector with your TNT paper it'll deposit the TNT straight into your paper.

DeathZone

Our biggest new feature for this season of Jupiter is the addition of the DeathZone. The deathzone will be a warp in which no commands can be executed and the only way out is either death or the portal. Inside of the Deathzone will contain various events which will help you DOMINATE the competition.

Outpost Shop

For this season of Jupiter we've introduced the outpost shop! Whenever a faction now owns the outpost on Jupiter, they will have access to the /outpost shop which will sell spawners for 20% cheaper!

StarFall

For this season of Jupiter, one of our newest features is Starfall. Starfall is similar to a mix of CTF/Alien invasion, however they will only be found in the Deathzone. You can view the times in which starfalls will drop by doing /starfall schedule in-game.

Cavern Bug Fixes

For this season of Jupiter, we've finally ironed out all of the issues with cavern! For this upcoming season, ores should always generate back.

F bank

For the first season of Jupiter, we've added a new feature, f money! F money will allow you to deposit money into your faction's bank.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/Wpm07PljpuyNZrBRkI/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Sand Wands

For this season of Jupiter, we've added sand wands. Sand wands will allow you to clean up extra sand with ease.
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/ggL9qmM4lvUjfnxvhq/giphy.gif[/IMG]

May CRATE

For this season of Jupiter, we've released our May Mcrate! The new LIMITED edition May crate can be obtained through our store.
MAYMCRATEFORJUPITER.png

Additional changes
- Made Santa bosses a different mob
- Added map20 GKIT
- Added map20 Tag
- Added new Semtex creeper eggs
- Revamped holograms
- Added Deathzone KOTH
- Removed chat cooldown for donator ranks
-Removed Battlepass
-Added additional server optimizations
-Lowered galactic guardian health
-Added stairs to printer mode
-Fixed users on latest versions bugging through ground
-Added new auto kicking Anticheat

What are FTOP prizes?

The payouts for this season will be the following:

1. $40 Paypal & $40 Buycraft WEEKLY
2. $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft WEEKLY
3. $16 Paypal & $16 Buycraft WEEKLY

I hope everyone is excited about this upcoming season for Jupiter.

Here is the basic information needed to help make sure you are ready for release!

SOTW: May 16TH, 1PM EST
Grace period will end 23rd of May at 4PM EST

90% off sale on the server release
Thanks, UniverseMC Management Team

IP; play.universemc.us
discord; https://discord.gg/5fbHVWb
store; https://store.universemc.us/

Last edited:

ShaiShaiB

Astronaut
Nice, some new things to do on Jupiter.

HacksRUs

Ghoul
-Added new auto kicking Anticheat
Make your anticheat not false flag before it autokicks. Never saw the OG spawn before but I could remember it once I see the whole thing. Nice new features tho

AnonymousOG

Network Owner
OWNER
ADMIN
MANAGMENT TEAM
Make your anticheat not false flag before it autokicks. Never saw the OG spawn before but I could remember it once I see the whole thing. Nice new features tho
Thank you - and if you make a ticket in the discord I'll happily look into it for you so we can get it resolved prior to SOTW.

Toxico

Astronaut
MCCrates aren’t updated on the store.
I also can’t see May CC rewards on that small picture.
Never mind**

Toxico

Astronaut
If your anti cheat is going to false kick - make sure I don’t die.
When you’re wearing a gset and you go to the /hub and come back to Jupiter you lose your extra BOOST hearts dissapear, you run and get called dog sh1t.

Toxico

Astronaut
Has BOSS PACK been revamped bc I see the worthless MAY SET has?

MuslimPC

= > God himself < =
Emmm

Angry_Pineapple1

Ghoul
decent changelog, heres the issues i have:
mcrate is still super ugly and nobody listens to me about changing it
collectors are fine, but you should be able to win them via keys like vote, rare, mythical, etc. also through monthlycrates
spawn really isn't that og, i still want season 6 again
starfall sounds cool, lets hope it actually works!

Toxico

Astronaut
Doe URANUS even have any “comp”
200$ pp for first when you can atleast put 100 of that into the mos active server, Jupiter

Jayurn

music enthusiast
Hype!

Toxico

Astronaut
You debuffed alien - what the <Swear Word>...?