Join other players on adv.universemc.us

Announcement ✦JUPITER DIMENSION SEASON 18✦

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by AnonymousOG, Feb 2, 2020.

1. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    OWNER MANAGMENT TEAM ADMIN

Jupiter Dimension
    Release: 8th of February, 1PM EST

Hello Astronauts,

For this season we added some really unique features to the server which we hope everyone will enjoy!

Here is a list of all of the features we've added for Season 18.

New Server appearance

For season 18 we've brought back an OG spawn from a couple of years back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Creative Printer

Late in map17, we added our new creative printer. Creative printer will allow you to print blocks with ease!

[​IMG]

Raiding Outpost

In the End dimension, a normal base with 50 walls will be setup containing a chest that you will be able to open upon breaching the base. Upon breaching the base you now will be able to place, break, and patch the base from opposing factions. The raiding outpost will regenerate itself regularly. Every hour you own the raiding outpost you have the chance to obtain 1 of these rewards. Do /raidingoutpost in-game for more information!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: THIS FEATURE WILL BE ENABLED WHEN GRACE ENDS

• $10 million
    • 1x Mcrate
    • 3x Jupiter Keys
    • 10x Ghast Spawners

Crate Animation

After being a highly suggested feature for multiple seasons now, we've finally added a method to remove the crate animation! Whilst opening keys, if you want to skip the animation you can now click escape to exit it and automatically receive your rewards!

[​IMG]

Conquest Crate

This season we've added our NEW Conquest crate key! This crate key will ONLY be obtainable through winning the Conquest event! The old rewards will still be given from winning as well.

[​IMG]

Carnage Event

This map we've brought in a new feature, the Carnage Event. The Carnage Event similar to a mix of an Outpost/Koth is a single chest that is in the warzone which will be claimable every 5 minutes. Upon winning the Carnage event you will obtain a Carnage crate key.

[​IMG]

Sand Wands

This season we've added sand wands! Sand wands can be used to help remove extra sand around your base with ease!
    [​IMG]

February MCRATE

This season we've added the February MCRATE! This Monthly crate will be obtainable on our store.

Additional changes

- Bans reset
    - Added more items to Token shop
    - Blocked various commands in combat that were meant to be blocked
    - Map18 GKIT added to our store
    - Fixed an issue where users on any version above 1.8 would glitch through the ground occasionally
    - Map18 Tag added
    - Jupiter Tag, Disbanded Tag, Epic Tag, and UniverseMC Tag added
    - Added Lapis Blocks to shop

What are FTOP prizes?

The payouts for this season will be the following:
    1. $40 Paypal & $40 Buycraft WEEKLY
    2. $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft WEEKLY
    3. $16 Paypal & $16 Buycraft WEEKLY

I hope everyone is excited about this upcoming season for Jupiter.
    Here is the basic information needed to help make sure you are ready for release!
    SOTW: February 8TH, 1PM EST
    Grace period will end 15th at 4PM EST

90% off sale on the server release
    Thanks, UniverseMC Management Team

IP; play.universemc.us
    discord; https://discord.gg/5fbHVWb
    store; https://store.universemc.us/

#1 AnonymousOG, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  2. Zoxide

Zoxide Network Admin
    ADMIN

Hype

3. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Ghoul

lmao these features are nothing new, except carnage and sand wands

4. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    OWNER MANAGMENT TEAM ADMIN

We are still going to be adding more, and I'm always open for suggestions. You have my discord if you want to DM me any ;)

HacksRUs and B1ackmailed like this.
  5. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Ghoul

Just like how Venus was going to get "midmap updates" Map V eh? And I want my payout before I start suggestions, such as not allowing helpers / jr. mods to view tickets if it concerns their faction.

6. Angry_Pineapple1

woohoo its legit the same as all of the other servers on the network. im legitemately no longer excited for factions releases and will probably just not play this season at all.

edit: if some things that are suggested are added, the server may actually be less boring for me lol

#6 Angry_Pineapple1, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    B1ackmailed likes this.
  7. B1ackmailed

B1ackmailed Astronaut

I would agree with some of the other comments. Many suggestions from the past (including very good ones) are so rarely added that there is never much to look forward to with the reset maps. Try by changing things to make it more enjoyable and take good suggestions into consideration and applying them to the server and not by just claiming you will but by showing it too through your actions. It's not always about getting the new players all at once but sometimes keeping the old ones, the ones that have the real say on how the server is and have their experience to back it up.

- Sincerely, B1ackmailed

Angry_Pineapple1 likes this.
  8. Troubled_

Troubled_ Astronaut

Can't wait!

9. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Ghoul

We need mid-map updates to buff content. Something as simple as the following could be done to make the server so much better:

- Prevent spamming bosses on payout day to lower the TPS to the point that people can't shoot a cannon to raid you @splitnight
    - Remove the "glitched" enchants that show up on items, take enchantment slots, and don't work anymore (Dive, Hardened, Silenced, LavaWalker)
    - Clean up the store, especially Gkits. You need to show what is included in each one to let us know what we are even buying.
    - Update the anticheat or don't reset bans each map. Cheaters with top rank keep coming back to cheat again and as long as they keep buying unbans and make Anon $$$ he doesn't care about the people impacted.

10. 1800IPod

1800IPod The Destructer.

I'm fr gonna come back.

11. Angry_Pineapple1

Totally agree with this. The cheaters are awful. The essentials /kit menu needs to GO and be replaced with a /gkit menu that shows the cooldown, sharpness, and protection on the menu of hovering, and on right-click shows you all items.

12. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Ghoul

The most frustrating thing is that features that used to work and make everyone happy broke or got removed and staff wont do <Swear Word> about the community feedback.

- Essentials kits display used to have a line go through the kits that were on cooldown and the kits were listed in order, having rank monthly kits, rank kits, then gkits.
    - There was an old gkit GUI that was removed along with the working essential kits display at one point. There you could actually preview each Gkit and have a store link to buycraft if you didn't own it.
    - Pets broke a long time ago but were only removed from the game about 5 maps after they broke.
    - OPfishing and the increased fishing rate was removed but you still glitch when you attempt to fishing rod creepers with water nearby

13. Angry_Pineapple1

Its just that the older seasons (Season 4-8) were so much better because they had features that were actually original and cool, and that WORKED. Now we have this garbage, same as legit every other, factions server. That is why I quit. The complete ignorance of staff members and the lack to even acknowledge suggestions or even say no. They are completely ignored. Universe used to be so much fun back in the day because people actually ENJOYED playing it. Now everyone is just playing for one purpose: payouts. I feel that the server has just gone downhill over the past year or so. I just don't enjoy it the same way I used to.

Essentials received some sort of update or they changed it on purpose to not show kits that were on cooldown.
    The /gkit menu was outdated and didn't show any of the "newer" gkits before it was removed, however that can be easily fixed by just EDITING A FILE. Yet the admins/managers/developers don't even know how to do that it seems.
    The pet pack is still on the store, even though pets were removed. I don't know why they were removed, but they were balanced and fun to use.
    OP fishing was a main way to get value back in season 7 and 8. Then they just completely removed fishing as a part of factions completely.

I know that this post will be overlooked by the staff members as "just another kid begging", but I'm trying to show the fact that the server is not enjoyable.

HacksRUs likes this.
  14. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Ghoul

I question whether having a positive IQ is a requirement for new staff members. A helper FREEZES an Eclipse rank who is flying in combat and gives the option to have a 14 day ban that will reset each map.

On every factions server large factions blatantly cheat and break the rules yet staff wont do anything since if they ban those factions no one else will play.

Angry_Pineapple1 likes this.
  15. Angry_Pineapple1

And see, that's the problem. The staff are legitimately retarded and don't know how the server even works.