Join other players on

Announcement ✌JUPITER DOWNTIME✌

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by AnonymousOG, Sep 7, 2018.

1. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    Management Team Owner

Hello everyone...
    4AM my time later I've finally got the server at a stable point, However I need everyone to read this post fully and throughlly. Around 11 tonight the server had a series of crashes which led to many issues. I was woken up by a staff member and then shut down the server to investigate further. After looking I found out that there was one issue, A few randomized players Pv's were gone. Now, before you panic anything in your PVS lost will be refunded to you manually. I've sent out are backups to the Admins who will then refund if you lost something. Let me note that this did not affect anyone, in fact it affected less than 1/20th of the servers total size. The only thing that was affected that we are aware of was Playervaults, and everything else is fine as can be.

How did this happen? I'm sure this will be an asked question and quite frankly we believe we know how it happended and are investigating this around the clock. We are going to be having more frequent backups due to this recent event and me personally will be watching the server more closeley. We will continue to investigate this to make sure this never becomes an issue EVER again.

What do I do if I lost items? If you lost something or know someone that lost something make a discord ticket by doing -NEW and this will make you a personal ticket from where we can support you about the matter. We will be helping you along side while having the files open so we can make sure everyone is honest and it happens in a quick manner.

What are you doing to makeup for this? Now, this is where everyone comes into play. I need ideas on how I can give back to you guys for this issue. I'd like to start off by saying yes, there will be a key all some time soon not tonight due to many people sleeping however, most likely tomorrow. We also have an event coming this weekend which will involve buycraft prizes for all players. Of course, that is not all so any ideas to makeup for this I'm open to.

Now, this is the last thing I'm going to say. I am really sorry, I know this first week of Jupiter has been rough.. In fact REALLY rough. The fact of all of you that are still here continue to play I want to tell you how Blessed I am to have a community like this, how we are all so close and how you guys stick with this network no matter what. I really do put my heart and dedication into this server. I hope I can do better next time for you guys.

Thanks, AnonymousOG

IZee and J0NBE4R like this.
  2. The_Gr3en_Hornet

We want the bosses back to the way we had the I could care less about a key it’s fun doing bosses the way we used to do them as they where our bosses and considering ares has 2k hp and spawns cords in chat it is therefore impossible to do the ares without being killed during the fight.

3. TrappersKilsHCF

make it so you when you do /f perms and go to ally that you can change fence gates
    so i mean make fence gates by /f perms for ally

4. TrappersKilsHCF

and make it so when someone spawns a king slime you can see the coords

5. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    Management Team Owner

:) took ur suggestion

The_Gr3en_Hornet likes this.
  6. IZee

IZee Member

Anon thanks for being such a great owner. I like this server and its great how dedicated you are. On many other servers, it can get out of control and the owner is rarely involved, so the staff have to deal with it which they don't always do a good job of. I've only been here since the middle of last season and I'm probably gonna be here for a while. Thanks a lot! ✌

7. AngelicAmy

AngelicAmy Member

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the server Anon. Not alot of owners are like that. I was on last night when it went down. I luckily did not lose anything in my pv's. I went and played ono Skyblock for awhile. I look forward to the key all if you are still going to do that. I hope im on then.

8. RussSonLeYT

RussSonLeYT The guy with the most likes on the forums

Rip my beautiful PV

9. TechnoPat

TechnoPat Member

I don't really think we need more than a buycraft prize and a keyall.But,how much is buycraft,and if you must be on to receive buycraft,what time and date must you be on?(Please include time zone).

10. RussSonLeYT

RussSonLeYT The guy with the most likes on the forums

The time you are online when you bought it, I recommend you being online before you buy it