Join other players on

Announcement ☁Weekly Update 0.7☁

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by AnonymousOG, Feb 18, 2018.

1. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    Management Team Owner

Hello everyone, I am back with another weekly update. We decided to skip a week of updates due to issues and me becoming busy. I am happy this weekend to return with updates once again. To start this off, I'd like to say that PracticePvP will be getting a full revamp within the week. In this revamp it'll include, new practice core, 32GB I7 machine just for practicepvp ensuring no lag while pvping, custom spigot to improve KB on the server (1.7 mechanics). Getting into the main update that I've been working on mainly the past 2 weeks is Factions. Factions our biggest gamemode has been overall running smooth but when it comes to the weekend sometimes we get killer lag spikes, delay on commands when people either gen walls or cannon. To solve this issue, I spent a lot of time finding the issue until I was able to find the source and put a halt to it. Just as of tonight we released a few new backed features to help with the following things.
    • Command lag (commands run more smooth now without that lag feeling)
    • Cannons, server can run cannons WAY better and fixed minor sand compression issues
    • Fixed minor knockback issues
    • Makes pvp have less spikes, (no more 2-3 second spikes while pvping)
    • Optimizes hoppers (making them transfer quicker and cause less server load)
    • xray optimization (helps with xrayers and causes less lag when people do xray)
    • Reduces block check (makes blocks mine quicker)
    • Faster Event execution (Everything will feel 20 x faster) (commands,claiming,pvping,ext)
    • Option to up tickrate (if server gets laggy will give itself more ticks so it feels like 40 tps)
    Here is proof that the new jar can run like a beast: (pardon music in video it was made by the developer)

Sadly, this is all I have for this weeks update due to the sheer size of this update. Next weekend you can expect me to start doing updates again such as adding new features, new bosses , and many more secret suprises <: Thanks so much for reading this!

Sincerely, AnonymousOG

2. VeromTV

VeromTV Member

Hey Anon, its me Verom (old ign ZombieDeso/Desolutlon) Been playing on your server for a while now and I just want to let you know, despite the issues we may have now and all the negative things you might hear from some people, your server is honestly one of the best out there. It has the perfect match of difficulty and forgiveness. Compared to some other server, I won't name so I don't get in trouble for advertisement, I'd rather play on yours for a million years. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping it up and I can't wait for the future of the server.

~Old Player that changes his IGN pretty often. ;p

TooStealthy likes this.
  3. JustABanana

JustABanana Member

i still dont understand what we can do with spawner shards

4. RevolutionYT

RevolutionYT Member

5. SinnFein

SinnFein cúntóir

6. Serec

Serec Member

Love the song;)

7. VSauce_exe

VSauce_exe Where are your fingers?

8. LightlessGaming

@AnonymousOG So you wanna use "QuantumSpigot" Want me to test out the cannoning :3 kek

9. Jibb

Jibb Member

Whats the ftop reward gonna be?

10. shands

shands Member

the regular one lmao
    #1 ftop 300$
    2 ftop 200$
    3 ftop 100$

11. Natsuki

Natsuki Member

By spawner shards, you can get a random pet depending on the amount you have. :)

12. JustABanana

JustABanana Member

yeah i knew it already XD

13. SlinkMC

SlinkMC Member

I don't understand where I exchange the shards tho xD

SilveAmethyst likes this.
  14. Natsuki

Natsuki Member

I think there wasn't a specific place, it was just a plugin which you type a command, and you can exchange shards.

15. SlinkMC

SlinkMC Member

O

16. Natsuki

Natsuki Member

Haha, but actually never saw people getting pets with their spawner shards.

It is just much more easier to buy it with in-game money.

17. Matrizzix

Matrizzix Member

IGN: Matrizzix

Gamemode: Factions

Screenshot of your ban message: https://gyazo.com/1fd5a9e9f52e4da5ba9aeaba7ec37fd2

Why were you banned? Ban was enforced due to my demotion from helper and the slack high staff unable to remove my permissions.

Who banned you? ItsJoes. Not surprisingly one of the high staff.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I shouldn't have access to those perms by now I mean 2 weeks should be plentiful to put in a couple commands. Bit trigger happy on the staff recruiting's and player bans but slow when it comes to helping others with appeals, etc.

Are you Innocent or Guilty? I am innocent, don't deserve this ban at all. missed out on grace period of the new season due to this nonsense and currently not happy with how this matter is being dealt with. I am having to re post my appeal again to make sure staff haven't just left it aside like most of the reports. I even had Anon pm me on discord saying he was sorting the perms and what not out on my account. Unsurprisingly it wasn't done and fixed.

Have you read the server rules? Of course. Sort of was my duty for a while to enforce them.

Please fix as soon as possible I don't want low tier staff replying with "i'll notify higher staff" just notify them and let them do their job and make sure they get this because I'm going to post this in every topic on the forums so it does get fixed.

Thanks.

18. Natsuki

Natsuki Member

Hey @Matrizzix . I appreciate you, but I don't think this thread should be here.

Dnoxal likes this.
  19. Dnoxal

Dnoxal Some Derp

Good old Natsuki.
    So nice.

20. Matrizzix

Matrizzix Member

I know it shouldn't be here, I put it on every thread so it gets seen and sorted, as high staff are slack or just instantly forgetful. Thanks

MrChoo likes this.